How much do you rate Paul Scholes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    rate him very lowly because he is a typical epl vahshi player, always looking to injure opponents players, cant take a loss like a man.
    typical shayan post again lol trying to bash epl

just because they guy had a few bad tackles throughout his career doesn't mean he is a bad .
    sigpic

Comment

lol best midfielder in the game? he was chasing xavi and iniesta in the 09 final the whole time and only got close to the final by trying to break xavi's ankle.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        FFS i accidently repped u instead of a neg rep for this stupid statement
        hahaha i make that mistake a lot of times too

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol best midfielder in the game? he was chasing xavi and iniesta in the 09 final the whole time and only got close to the final by trying to break xavi's ankle.
          i didn't say best, i said one of the best, i would say in the top 5 or top 10 right now
          sigpic

Comment

Your a joke.. seriously shayan.. I expected better from you. I didn't think you would be the type to make up things.

Scholes didn't even start that game, but rather came on for the last 9 minutes where the game was done and dusted. When he came on, he didn't even commit a single tackle..

Please get your statistics right.

and you should know what type of midfielder he is, if xavi praised him..that says alot.

No-one is comparing Xavi to Scholes, this thread is not a comparison thread between scholes, but rather a mere praise for the ginger genius.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
            X