No announcement yet.

Getafe bought by Dubai Owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their jerseys are starting to smell already.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

its disgusting beyond belief...but there will definitely be 2 much stronger teams in La Liga next season in Malaga CF and Getafe.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

The whole reason they were able to get away with this is
        1 - the old owner is notoriously greedy
        2 - Getafe is actually not well supported and relatively young in Spanish football.

Comment

so what was their reason for this investment? i mean its not a famous team and putting money on sports team is like one of the worst investments cuz there is not much return for it. Was it just because they are football fans and want to hold a team? they dont care about making money?

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          its disgusting beyond belief...but there will definitely be 2 much stronger teams in La Liga next season in Malaga CF and Getafe.

why malaga?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            so what was their reason for this investment? i mean its not a famous team and putting money on sports team is like one of the worst investments cuz there is not much return for it. Was it just because they are football fans and want to hold a team? they dont care about making money?
            why malaga?
            i think malaga was bought by qatari or dubai owners as well
            sigpic

Comment

Malaga was bought by a Indian billionaire I believe.
              They immediately bought some quality players, if they survive the relegation battle they can be a strong team next season.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
              X