Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you held and lifted the CL cup in your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you held and lifted the CL cup in your life?

I was wondering how many posters have actually held or lifted CL when visiting their respective club's museums on stadium tours.

I haven't

but I have lifted the EPL, something LFC fans will not witness for many years.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^
      Clock is ticking for Ginosak. I reckon he'll die before 2014. He is shit scared of Kenny anyways and Kenny will rape him like he did before

My friend went to Liverpool recently and I was surprised that they allow its fans to actually hold and lift the actual CL trophy in the museum...so I am dead excited about doing that when I go there next year.

My friend is in Barcelona and she visited Barca's museum and said they just take photos of us with the trophies, but won't let us touch it...

my liverpool friend:

he kind of looks like Arian

was wondering if anyone has been to United/Juve/Inter/Milan/Real museum and can tell me whether lifting and holding the CL cup is allowed there or not?

you don't qualify Hussain as I can see aww

Comment

lol.. i went in 2007, before we won the CL, so therefore didn't have the opportunity!

in England, you can lift it up, but there is security.. i don't know how it is in Milan/Real etc.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

My sister lifted the real fa cup last yr. They randomly had it in a shopping centre. The cup ur friend lifted is more likely to be a replica.

Comment

i've been to barcelona stadium and ALL their trophies including CL are behind this glass display so no one can touch it. I'm surprised they would let you touch it, too much liability and it getting dirty and damaged.

Comment

wow that would be a great experience to lift a CL trophy!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X