X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park Ji Sung video

My latest video, thanks for watching! sorry if you dont like park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXE4YB3ikY

lol your rly going to post a video on an iranian football forum of the guy that cost iran a world cup spot this summer, scoring the game tying goal in both tehran and seoul....im disappointed tyler
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      lol your rly going to post a video on an iranian football forum of the guy that cost iran a world cup spot this summer, scoring the game tying goal in both tehran and seoul....im disappointed tyler
      sorry man, but hey at least i didnt put him in the persian section or something . and from a neutral stand point you have to admit park is a great player and a person. If it makes you feel better both Javad and Park are both some of my favorite footballers. no hard feelings

Comment

ban him!

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          ban him!
          haha ill delete the post, cool it lol. so how u delete a post?

Comment

^radins probably joking. dont worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
              ^radins probably joking. dont worry about it
              good, didnt mean to offend, sorry. just like him (park) and i like sharing my videos, im neutral

Comment

dude wtf are you serious???!!! get this shit out of here son

Comment

Guys, don't be so silly.

It's a 'Persian' Forum, yes.. but there is also a 'GENERAL Sports forum' . You have to accept there will be other set of fans that will come and share things, and you have to respect them for it.

As a Man Utd fan, I liked the video. Park is an unsung hero for his club and country. Glad he retired, he was a great skipper for them
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    Guys, don't be so silly.

It's a 'Persian' Forum, yes.. but there is also a 'GENERAL Sports forum' . You have to accept there will be other set of fans that will come and share things, and you have to respect them for it.

As a Man Utd fan, I liked the video. Park is an unsung hero for his club and country. Glad he retired, he was a great skipper for them
                    fvck Dung-Sung, he cost us the WC. That's like a Ghana forum having a video for Suarez.

Comment

Originally posted by tyleriran View Post
                      haha ill delete the post, cool it lol. so how u delete a post?

lol nope, don't delete. it's ok tyler! radin is joking.

Yeah from a neutral pov, park is a great player without doubt.......but well for us iranians he is a curse

still nice video thou!
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                        fvck Dung-Sung, he cost us the WC. That's like a Ghana forum having a video for Suarez.

that was epic
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

We lost the opportunity to go the World Cup by our own means - all PJS was doing was fulfilling his national duties. If you guys remember, we gave up valuable points to the UAE (the only team to do so) as well as lose three leads.

Comment

park is good, but karimi in his prime was 1000x better than this guy.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              park is good, but karimi in his prime was 1000x better than this guy.
                              ahzan ahzan

Comment

Working...
                              X