Park Ji Sung video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    lol your rly going to post a video on an iranian football forum of the guy that cost iran a world cup spot this summer, scoring the game tying goal in both tehran and seoul....im disappointed tyler
    Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
    dude wtf are you serious???!!! get this shit out of here son
    Last I checked, this was "International forum" meaning feel free to discuss non-Iranian sports topics, we have threads for Messi, Ronaldo etc, yet no one seemed to be bothered by it, so why not Park Ji Sung? Could this case have anything to do with insecurity? Maybe, and maybe not!

Comment

park is good, but karimi in his prime was 1000x better than this guy.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lol your rly going to post a video on an iranian football forum of the guy that cost iran a world cup spot this summer, scoring the game tying goal in both tehran and seoul....im disappointed tyler
        this.

Comment

Comment

lot? how am i lot? and how the hell am i narrow minded? where are you getting this bs from? one post doesnt mean anything, therefore before calling me narrow minded, u might wanna judge by more than one post. chill out man, controll your emotions seriously. i have the right to have my own opinion. its not because karimi is iranian, its because i think that karimi never really showed his true potential. park definately has greater achievments in europe, but i honestly think that karimi never showed his capeabilities. i know on paper, its not a legitamate statement, but like i said its just my opionion. when i see karimi in his prime and compare him to park, i dont think park is way better than him. also, lets not forget that he turned down that 5 year deal at atletico madrid, where you never know what could have happened next. his stint at bayern wasnt as great as a lot of ppl like myself expected but he didnt do as bad as some ppl make it out to be.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Last I checked, this was "International forum" meaning feel free to discuss non-Iranian sports topics, we have threads for Messi, Ronaldo etc, yet no one seemed to be bothered by it, so why not Park Ji Sung? Could this case have anything to do with insecurity? Maybe, and maybe not!
              keano jan, i was being saracastic!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

you guys, just appreciate the fact that we have someone making videos for us...True, Park is not very popular among Iranian football fans, but if we would have beat those 8-0ers or North Korea, we would not have to go to Seoul and beat SK.
                sigpic

Comment

lot? how am i lot? and how the hell am i narrow minded? where are you getting this bs from? one post doesnt mean anything, therefore before calling me narrow minded, u might wanna judge by more than one post. chill out man, controll your emotions seriously. i have the right to have my own opinion. its not because karimi is iranian, its because i think that karimi never really showed his true potential. park definately has greater achievments in europe, but i honestly think that karimi never showed his capeabilities. i know on paper, its not a legitamate statement, but like i said its just my opionion. when i see karimi in his prime and compare him to park, i dont think park is way better than him. also, lets not forget that he turned down that 5 year deal at atletico madrid, where you never know what could have happened next. his stint at bayern wasnt as great as a lot of ppl like myself expected but he didnt do as bad as some ppl make it out to be.
                  My post wasn't directly aimed at you only, but rather to the other iranian fans who think Karimi is better than Park. My emotions is calm, and of course you have the right to raise your opinion. I just don't agree

Too many 'ifs' in your post, no-one knows how Karimi would have done if he was with athletico madrid.. anyhow, we can only judge by whats happened, and the achievements both great asian players had.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

What hurts most when I see Park at United is that it always reminds me how Park and Karimi faced each other in that epic Asian Cup game of 2004 (in which Karimi outshone the Korean). Park Ji-Sung more than fulfilled his potential, whereas Karimi clearly did not.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      My post wasn't directly aimed at you only, but rather to the other iranian fans who think Karimi is better than Park. My emotions is calm, and of course you have the right to raise your opinion. I just don't agree
                      Too many 'ifs' in your post, no-one knows how Karimi would have done if he was with athletico madrid.. anyhow, we can only judge by whats happened, and the achievements both great asian players had.
                      i senced a bit of agression in your post, but i guess not. sorry for the confusion. anyways, i agree on the we can only judge on what has happened, but what i am saying is that his talent level was extreemly high in his prime and i think karimi could have done well in europe had he taken another path by taking the atletico offer or by working harder in bayern. but then again, your right, we can only based on what has happened.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                        What hurts most when I see Park at United is that it always reminds me how Park and Karimi faced each other in that epic Asian Cup game of 2004 (in which Karimi outshone the Korean). Park Ji-Sung more than fulfilled his potential, whereas Karimi clearly did not.
                        thats the exact point i was trying to make! thank you for realizing!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Karimi is technically better than Park, he's got better passing and crossing. Even the most biased Korea player would admit that Park is not that technically gifted, but his speed and effort makes it up.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            Karimi is technically better than Park, he's got better passing and crossing. Even the most biased Korea player would admit that Park is not that technically gifted, but his speed and effort makes it up.
                            agreed
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Dung-Sung sucks.

Comment

park is a good player but not necessary an gifted one. His greatest strength is his discipline, which is why he is a started at Man U and plays important games for them, when ferguson sets out the tactics he fulfills them just as he expects all of the players to do. If you watch him play you see nothing special but you see many consistant, solid performances just like nekounam(nowadays, not when he was osasuna's top scorer).

Comment

Working...
                                X