Mourinho The Biggest Hypocrite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mourinho The Biggest Hypocrite

I saw this Video on Youtube I just couldn't miss the oppourtunity to share it with everyone.
    Football fans need to see the true character behind *the special one*!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cAJY...layer_embedded

GRACIAS PEP

you should also show a video of all the dives and play acting from the barca players
    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 04-29-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

^there is already a vid of that in the match thread by real madrid site. no one deny that those dives need to be stopped.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I never liked the guy, but now i hate him because of his stupid comments.

Comment

lol id never seen mourinho so pissed off.
          but on the pepe issue, shayan jaan, put all bias aside and tell me what do you see in this video?

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

^
            There was no contact with Alvez's leg thats for sure but foot high with studs up in a 50-50 can be career ending tackle, Alvez was so smart to pull away from that.
            The debate is whether the ref has to give the red card only if the player comes away with a broken leg or can he give the red card for the intention, It was millimeters away.
            Pepe's reputation surely influeced the ref as well.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
              lol id never seen mourinho so pissed off.
              but on the pepe issue, shayan jaan, put all bias aside and tell me what do you see in this video?
              It's a red card, dosn't matter if there is contact or not.
              Alves should have got a yellow for acting but that's it.

http://www.soccerhelp.com/Soccer_Tip..._C.shtml#cards

-- Red Card --
              A player must be shown a Red Card and "sent off" (i.e., made to leave the field) for the 7 offenses listed below.

The 7 offenses for which a player must be shown a Red Card and sent off are:

1) Serious foul play (includes any use of excessive force or brutality against an opponent when challenging for the ball. Examples include a dangerous slide tackle from behind, or an "over the top tackle" in which a player raises his foot so the cleats could hit a player, or a two footed tackle that takes down the opponent. FIFA has broadened this definition by saying that "Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play. For current rules visit www.fifa.com, Laws of the Game. The above quote is from Questions and Answers, Additional Instructions for Referees). The rules now include "Decision 4", which says: "A tackle, which endangers the safety of an opponent, must be sanctioned as serious foul play".

Comment

man real fans need to give it up, few bad calls werent gonna change the outcome of that game, best case scenario it would've ended 0-0 and barca would've won at home

Comment

Everybody knew he was a douche since his early Chelsea days.

Comment

pepe is a cvnt, i dont care for him, and his coach is a douche. the entire RM team is a bunch of egotistical, over-rated players, who like a cheap philipinno prostitute, choke when it comes to the big game.

Comment

Lets stop the games.

Both teams were a disgrace on wednesday night.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                        Lets stop the games.

Both teams were a disgrace on wednesday night.
                        http://hkref.blogspot.com/

"If Mourinho told his players to tackle hard, press quickly and not give any space to his opponents to prevent them from playing football, what can he expect the consequences to be?"

But yes i agree the game as a whole was a disgrace.

Comment

he should change is full name to jose ***khol mourinho...suits him very nicely
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            ^
                            There was no contact with Alvez's leg thats for sure but foot high with studs up in a 50-50 can be career ending tackle, Alvez was so smart to pull away from that.
                            The debate is whether the ref has to give the red card only if the player comes away with a broken leg or can he give the red card for the intention, It was millimeters away.
                            Pepe's reputation surely influeced the ref as well.
                            he was going for the ball and his foot was on top of the balll nnot the players leg.
                            if pepe deserved a red, dani alves also deserved a red for that much playacting. and the barcelona players all surrounded the ref and pushed him on, and it took him so long to give the red, which is altogether very disgraceful!

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Pepe went for the ball touched the ball, then went for Alves's leg, but didn't touch his leg... Still a red card.

Alves saw what is happening held back his foot, but when doing that he was hoping to kick Marcelo in the face aswell..Plus all the acting -> Red card.

Comment

Working...
                              X