No announcement yet.

Mourinho The Biggest Hypocrite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I can't believe I trusted the Madrid site on this. They adjusted the video and removed the frame that actually proves there was contact. Not the first time they've be done this, their papers AS is famous for manipulating images in their favour like offside calls!
    Here is the actual video. straight red now no more excuses.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIXzO...layer_embedded

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/blog.php?b=11274
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        Ok I can't believe I trusted the Madrid site on this. They adjusted the video and removed the frame that actually proves there was contact. Not the first time they've be done this, their papers AS is famous for manipulating images in their favour like offside calls!
        loll how do we know which one is true? the 2nd one looks much faker

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          I don't think that there is much difference anyway, both videos proved that Pepe indeed DID NOT hit Alves.
          (Meaning Alves should have got a card for his acting)

However, that is still a red card, as it is considered serious dangerous play.
          I posted the rules in the classico thread if anyone would like a read.

Comment

because anything that comes out of madrid is a lie

pedram, the second video shows there was contact only slightly but still, very dangerous play deserves a red card.

and marcelo and adebayor escaped red cards, no body talks about that?!!!
            marcelo intentionally stepped on pedro's leg and adebayor with 2 hands in busquets face = red card.
            Mou needs to STFU about referees helping Barca, when you play with 3 DM, no strikers at home and your only strategy is to contain Barca with aggression then there is always a chacne of losing a player. so all the referees are wrong sending off madrid players in the past classicos? thats absurd jose.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              Lets stop the games.

Both teams were a disgrace on wednesday night.
              completely agree with you
              sigpic

Comment

I just hope Man U gives Barca a good whooping in the finals, I dont have anything against Barcelona ( I love the city) and I love their home crowd, I had a great experience in Camp Nou. But the bandwagon fans and shit some of their players have been pullin make me want them to lose the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  I just hope Man U gives Barca a good whooping in the finals, I dont have anything against Barcelona ( I love the city) and I love their home crowd, I had a great experience in Camp Nou. But the bandwagon fans and shit some of their players have been pullin make me want them to lose the finals.
                  What bandwagon fans?
                  And every team has players pulling shit out of there asses, a good example of that is Nani.

Comment

Haha Mou loses 2 consecutive home game for the first time in 9 years.
                    and 2 losses in the league at home to relegation threatended teams: Sporting Gijon and Zaragoza
                    Good luck over turning the 2-0 deficient against Barcelona on Tuesday Mr. Mou.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol...the 30 million euro defender still at his best
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                        What bandwagon fans?
                        And every team has players pulling shit out of there asses, a good example of that is Nani.
                        80% of the barca fans on pfdc only started supporting barca in the tripple season and after they moved on to inter! now they are back to barca

Comment

^^ I've never had a favorite Euro team but I always liked Barca because of the UNICEF logo. But I didn't like them last year? when they briefly had a sponsor. I think it is a very noble thing for them to not accept a logo and have UNICEF on their jerseys. If they didn't have that I would not care for the team.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

^
                            In modern day with the price tag of players rising, its very hard even for a big club like Barca to survive the costs and debts without a shirt sponsor.
                            The deal with Qatar foundation will help a lot but of course nobody wanted to see that words on the scared shirt instead the beautiful UNICEF was so unique. oh well all good things end sometime.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              80% of the barca fans on pfdc only started supporting barca in the tripple season and after they moved on to inter! now they are back to barca
                              Ahh I see, so Mr. Masoud wants Man U to give a good whooping to Barca because of the Bandwagon Barca fans on pfdc It makes so much sense now!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                lol...the 30 million euro defender still at his best
                                baaz to shoru kardi?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X