Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when did Mascherano become such a diver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when did Mascherano become such a diver?

This guy used to be an absolute beast and one of the toughest players I've seen outmuscling the biggest guys out there and never every go down unless making an amazing tackle...

now watched him tonight....he made Busquets look tough with his play acting and theatrics man...

disappointed at him, he is quality and doesn't need to dive like a fanny to prove it

In big games like this players tend to exaggerate when they dont even realize it.

Comment

since he played in the same team as stevie g and torres!

Comment

are u just mad cuz he left liverpool ?

Comment

he is just trying to fit in at Barfelona..!! Acting skills is a must to play for that club..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            he is just trying to fit in at Barfelona..!! Acting skills is a must to play for that club..!!
            loool .. agreed

Comment

the jealousy amazes me, people cant accept the fact that barca is just that much better than any other team in the world... so they start making excuses about the refing etc.

Visca Barca y Visca Catalunya
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Since he joined liverpool.

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                This guy used to be an absolute beast and one of the toughest players I've seen outmuscling the biggest guys out there and never every go down unless making an amazing tackle...
                now watched him tonight....he made Busquets look tough with his play acting and theatrics man...
                disappointed at him, he is quality and doesn't need to dive like a fanny to prove it

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  the jealousy amazes me, people cant accept the fact that barca is just that much better than any other team in the world... so they start making excuses about the refing etc.

Visca Barca y Visca Catalunya
                  you idiot, I am cheering for you actors on May 28th....if you deny the fact that Mascherano has become a better actor than Busquets and Tom Hanks combined during his 7 months in Barcelona, then you need to check Hakim Optical

Comment

you idiot, I am cheering for you actors on May 28th....if you deny the fact that Mascherano has become a better actor than Busquets and Tom Hanks combined during his 7 months in Barcelona, then you need to check Hakim Optical
                    TBH Mascherano's always been like that, milking things.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                      TBH Mascherano's always been like that, milking things.
                      He used to milk other players by stealing their balls and winning tackles.

not going down when there is zero or minimal contacts....He out-Ronaldoed Ronaldo last night....

Comment

1. idiot khodeti
                        2. I don't blame him, he played alongside gerrard for a few years, he must have learned something.
                        3. Higuains goal either way was rightfully not counted as there was contact between ronaldo and mascherano, if ronaldo hadnt hit mascherano he would have gotten the ball from higauin.
                        4. Visca el Barca! and puto to all the haters and bandwagoners which have recently dropped in masses, i see more barca haters than lover now, jealousy is a powerful thing
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

argentinian....
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            argentinian....
                            ooh if u werent a esteghlali...

Argentina produced some of the best players (batistuta, crespo, aguero, tevez, veron, zanetti, cambiasso, milito, Pastore...), and the two best players ever (messi, maradona)...
                            but obviously like every country including our own they produced some nikbakht type players like di maria.
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X