Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when did Mascherano become such a diver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    ooh if u werent a esteghlali...
    Argentina produced some of the best players (batistuta, crespo, aguero, tevez, veron, zanetti, cambiasso, milito, Pastore...), and the two best players ever (messi, maradona)...
    but obviously like every country including our own they produced some nikbakht type players like di maria.
    u forgot one of my favorite players... ariel ortega.
    but talent is one side, diving is another which argentinians and italians master in
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

We're not denying it, we're just disagreeing with your statement that he learnt it from Barca.

Comment

FCB is renowned for their acting..! But no one said it was good acting..!
        They didn't name themselves "FC Bollywood" for nothing..!

Comment

come on guys, all this hate on barca wont win real any respect. Truth is real is full of super stars with a big name coach and they played like shit, no where near where they should. Complaining about a few calls or whatever doesnt mean real deserved a win in any of these games. Bad calls happen all the time and teams move on, u can always prove them wrong by putting on a good show.

Comment

I am glad at least some of Barca fans admit it.

well, I'll be a Catalan on May 28th

VISCA EL BARCAAA ZOMGGGGGGGG

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              u forgot one of my favorite players... ariel ortega.
              but talent is one side, diving is another which argentinians and italians master in
              It makes sense seeing as most Argentinians are of Italian ancestry.

Comment

when jose was chelsea manager he said in a post match that catalonia is known for their theaters and acting and how that was seen on the pitch

something like that

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  I am glad at least some of Barca fans admit it.

well, I'll be a Catalan on May 28th

VISCA EL BARCAAA ZOMGGGGGGGG
                  lol like he said, we dnt deny that he dived, all were saying is that he didnt learn it in Barca, he learned from his captain stevie G.

good 4 u, Visca Barca!

u should all read this article
                  http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-fell-out-with
                  Last edited by shayan_esteghlali; 05-04-2011, 07:21 PM.
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

one more thing i gotta say, real fans need to stop complaining, even if barca dived 1000 times, real got a few calls in their favour, adebayor should have been sent of in both games, marcelo should have been sent of in the first game...
                    Pedro and Busquets are different stories, they are physically weak compared to the madrid players which is y their always on the ground, we all knw busquets is a bad actor from the inter game last year
                    now everyone accept that Barca is the best team in the worlds and get on with your lives, i hope mourinho leaves madrid and el clasico starts being entertaining again.
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      lol like he said, we dnt deny that he dived, all were saying is that he didnt learn it in Barca, he learned from his captain stevie G.

good 4 u, Visca Barca!

u should all read this article
                      http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-fell-out-with
                      interesting.

I must have missed times when Valdes, Pedro, Busquets and Dani Alves played for Liverpool...because Masch's diving style is much similar to theirs as opposed to Gerrard (whose last dive was November 2008 vs Atletico Madrid).

but I don't mind a single bit if Mascherano dove 3423523524 times @ Wembley and get all United players sent off through diving. all will be forgiven, same with Torres on sunday

Comment

Working...
                      X