Park Ji Sung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park Ji Sung

Unbelievablt reliable and amazing...He plays in a team I hate, but I adore and admire this player and his commitment. got much deserved praise in MOTD, excellent all season.

[waiting for biased members to tell me to gtfo, shut up, eff off, Karimi is 32423423 times better, etc)

best and most successful in Asian history, deal with it

One of the most underrated players in football today. PERIOD.
    If he was from any continent other than Asia everyone would be praising him left and right.
    I always wish Iran had a player like him.

Comment

dude stfu, get out of here he is the enemy, Karimi is 100000x better, why dont you just fcuk off,....hmm is there anything else i missed

Comment

I hope you feel very accomplished after this post. You are such a good person! I wish my heart was as pure as yours!

Comment

Karimi is/was definitely one of the most talented players in Asia ever, easily on the top.
          However in football (or live) working hard and never giving up is the most important factor. Talent doesnt play such a big role as some people think IMO.

This is why Park is so successful. Talent wise Karimi is way above him IMO, but Park works hard, runs like hell and is full of ambition whenever he plays. Kudos to him and there is no reason to downplay his success, only those who are insecure about Karimi's quality do that.

Karimi's career was unfortunatly covered by bad decisions, laziness and lack of luck. He had everything to become a big european player but so many things went wrong.
          I doubt we will ever have such a player again, clearly not in the next 20-30 years.

But no matter what, for me he will always be a hero and legend for that green wristband he wore, what a true lion!

Overall I still hate Park for the goals he scored against us so he should GTFO!
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

elnino.. you took the words right out of my mouth.

the thing about park, is that he has been consistent in every big game he's played.. take away arsenal last week and barca final, all the other big games, he has contributed.. either by scoring/assisting/working hard for the team.

3 lung park..unbelievable energy.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Why every time an Asian players is praised and admired on Iranian boards, we get members who would biasedly resent such sentiments and admiration input, while ignorantly try to depict them as inferior players to that of our own players?!!!? This Superiority vs Inferiority complex within some of our people is an interesting and bizarre issue of its own!

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                Karimi is/was definitely one of the most talented players in Asia ever, easily on the top.
                However in football (or live) working hard and never giving up is the most important factor. Talent doesnt play such a big role as some people think IMO.

This is why Park is so successful. Talent wise Karimi is way above him IMO, but Park works hard, runs like hell and is full of ambition whenever he plays. Kudos to him and there is no reason to downplay his success, only those who are insecure about Karimi's quality do that.

Karimi's career was unfortunatly covered by bad decisions, laziness and lack of luck. He had everything to become a big european player but so many things went wrong.
                I doubt we will ever have such a player again, clearly not in the next 20-30 years.

But no matter what, for me he will always be a hero and legend for that green wristband he wore, what a true lion!

Overall I still hate Park for the goals he scored against us so he should GTFO!
                exactly! some ppl fail to realize that. karimis potential was certainly greater than that of park, the only difference is that park made use of his opportunities whereas ali didnt. therefore, by the books, its only fair to say park is better. but the potential and skill karimi has is one of the greatest asia has ever seen in my opinion. i think had he not been lazy, he would have definately been far better than park.

as much as i dislike park for the goals he scored against iran (costing us a wc spot essentialy)...kudos to park for being such a hard worker and making the most of his opportunities. hes definately the best asian player presently, and has proved that he belongs in manchester united's starting XI
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys dont worry. Karim Ansarifard will blow up soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X