Mostafa Amini close to signing a contract with Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostafa Amini close to signing a contract with Borussia Dortmund

Seems to be a very talented player. His father is afghani, his mother from nicaragua, currently plays for central coast mariners (AUS).

We should definitely keep an eye on him, maybe he wants to play for Team Mellii?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Amini

i doubt he is eligible to play for TM

Comment

if he really becomes successful, he would play for aussies.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

yeah he is a very good player, watched him in the A-League this season. He has been training with Dortmund since the conclusion of the A-League.

He will be capped by Australia very shortly as Holger Osieck is a great admirer of him and believe is the reason he got noticed overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          if he really wants to become successful, he should play for aussies.
          I corrected it for you Hossein jan.

Comment

Great signing. But seeing how a few Iranians are racists towards Afghans, I'm sure he won't be welcomed to TM.

Comment

mostafa amini AKA ronald mcdonald

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                Seems to be a very talented player. His father is afghani, his mother from nicaragua, currently plays for central coast mariners (AUS).
                We should definitely keep an eye on him, maybe he wants to play for Team Mellii?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Amini
                OK I'm not sure if he's good or not, but why do you think he could play for TM? I doubt FIFA would permit an Afghani to play for TM while the country of Afghanistan exists and regardless of whether they were part of Iran in the past.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  OK I'm not sure if he's good or not, but why do you think he could play for TM? I doubt FIFA would permit an Afghani to play for TM while the country of Afghanistan exists and regardless of whether they were part of Iran in the past.
                  well I was thinking maybe his father is like one of those afghanis who lived in iran for a long time or have an iranian passport.
                  +if I had to choose between afghanistan, nicaragua and australia I would definitely pick IRAN !

Comment

why should an afghan play for iran ?why should we want him and why should he want us ?

Comment

His my friends cousin, top player on big money (sponsorships), NO chance he'll play for iran

Comment

Working...
                      X