Barcelona - Spanish Champions 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    i support milan in CL, not serie A and if juve doesnt win, i prefer milan to win. I've had alot of my favorite players play in milan for decades so i cant possibly hate them. But ya in serie A obviously im not rooting for them if it goes against juve
    fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
      Look at EPL if manu win it this season it will be like the 3rd or 4th season in a row.

And when i say soccer is getting destroyed and will eventually start losing popularity u guys say no.
      chelsea won it last year bro

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
        chelsea won it last year bro
        yeah but 4 titles in 5 years, and 3 champ league finals in 4 years

united dominating things
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

talking about bandwangon jumpers, i came across this, harcore lyon supporter in camp nou, look how he becomes a barca fan at the end of the game
          http://dc199.4shared.com/img/lQkdnL4l/s3/124wpxv.gif

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            talking about bandwangon jumpers, i came across this, harcore lyon supporter in camp nou, look how he becomes a barca fan at the end of the game
            http://dc199.4shared.com/img/lQkdnL4l/s3/124wpxv.gif
            Thats not necessarily bandwagoning, he's just clapping because of how well barca is playing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              no offense i really dont understand how you can be a juve fan yet support milan, thats like me saying my 2nd team is arsenal or chelsea also this is the first time ive heard you say ur a fan of barca which i find amusing!
              2ndly your comment about ppl being sore losers is also funny and baseless, i fall into that category of the "sore losers" but any real barca fans knows i have never talked smack about their team before and i actually admire the way they play but my only problem with barca THIS year is the level of playacting and disgusting behavior from some of their players.
              I'm assuming your judgement on the level of playacting is solely based on the Madrid game which if I was a player playing under those same circumstances of Madrid kicking my heels every second then ya I might have reacted the same way as the Barca boys. Barcelona have been amazing all season long and revolutionized the game, its unfair to say that it has been a problem this year because of one game.
              VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Thats not necessarily bandwagoning, he's just clapping because of how well barca is playing
                Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                I'm assuming your judgement on the level of playacting is solely based on the Madrid game which if I was a player playing under those same circumstances of Madrid kicking my heels every second then ya I might have reacted the same way as the Barca boys. Barcelona have been amazing all season long and revolutionized the game, its unfair to say that it has been a problem this year because of one game.
                hater will always hate, they wait for a moment to jump on bashing Barca.
                as you said the CL game was the only one in Bernabeu that Barca players dived, didn't concentrate on playing football, and thats only because of Real's approach in El Classicos and Mou's tactics...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

as much as i love busquets he has to get his act together, hes a great player but he needs to stop being such a ***** like ronaldo.
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                    theres not denying the amazing football barca play but im afraid there are some culprits in the team and dont do the team justice, alves who has a history of diving and busquets whos has gone mental and honestly i dont agree with the kicking excuse, in EPL you have a few teams like that, blackburn, stoke etc that play that style football but do you see teams likes arsenal and united diving and playacting because of the rough treatment!!?? doesnt matter how much you get fouled, theres absolute no excuse for that type of behaviour, not even ONCE!

anyway congrats for wining the league, cant wait till CL final

Comment

Originally posted by internazionale View Post
                      True, maybe you are not.. But many, maaaany others are! And the worst part is they act like they're Die Hard fans! Its my Pet peeve I swear! I'm like you myself, I've been following Inter with Love and passion since a really young age and I actually got really emotional when they won the Champions league last yar! But Whoever you ask these days, they're either Barca or Man U fans.. anyways, not to get off topic, I like how honest you were because I know for a fact that Barca play the best football in the world and its just a Joooy to watch them! But now that other teams are trying to get up to par with them, they use these controversial ways to get their way. Now the only difference between any top european team and Barcelona is Messi. Enough said. You know as well as I do, that that is true.
                      Shut your pegion ass up. Stop hating

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        theres not denying the amazing football barca play but im afraid there are some culprits in the team and dont do the team justice, alves who has a history of diving and busquets whos has gone mental and honestly i dont agree with the kicking excuse, in EPL you have a few teams like that, blackburn, stoke etc that play that style football but do you see teams likes arsenal and united diving and playacting because of the rough treatment!!?? doesnt matter how much you get fouled, theres absolute no excuse for that type of behaviour, not even ONCE!
                        anyway congrats for wining the league, cant wait till CL final
                        I'm sorry but i've seen plenty of diving from Arsenal and United. I've seen dives from Chicharito, Nani, Van Persie, Fabregas, and I can name at least 4 or 5 others from both teams.
                        VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Working...
                        X