Wladimir Klitschko v David Haye [Boxing]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir Klitschko v David Haye [Boxing]

so these two guys are finally going to box each other on the 2nd of july!

personally im a big fan of British boxers and always supported them but David Haye is the biggest c*nt alive, the guy trash talks soooo much, has no grace and never stops, so il definitely be supporting Klitschko. hopefully its not going to be a let down!

Haye will get destroyed

Comment

HAY beat the GIANt ukrainian so this guy is nada fofr him

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        HAY beat the GIANt ukrainian so this guy is nada fofr him
        to be fair that guy really sucked and just used his height and weight to come this far, he could barely throw any punches!

Comment

For boxing, I'm rooting for Haye. That way a different heavyweight is the champ, the shit talker wins and makes for good tv. I'm excited for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
            For boxing, I'm rooting for Haye. That way a different heavyweight is the champ, the shit talker wins and makes for good tv. I'm excited for this fight.
            haye is a wanker man i hope klitchko knocks his ass out.

Comment

I'm happy Haye got the fight he was looking for for over 2 years now. Personally i think it will be an intresting fight and if haye wants to win it's got to be with a knockout.

Comment

Who remembers the fight between Klitschko and Lewis? The way that fight was going, Lewis would have certainly lost. He just got lucky the fight got stopped because Klitschko had a cut close to one of his eyebrows.

I think this one will be a good fight, but Klitschko will win it in the end.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

If you saw the press conferences in Hamburg and London you could see that Wladimir was the bigger trash talker. Haye was really calm and professional.
                  Both fighters are known for their weak chins (although I've never seen Haye getting KTFO like Wladimir against Sanders).
                  Interesting fight. I must say that I'm rooting for Haye tho, I just hate how boring the Klitsch*** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                    If you saw the press conferences in Hamburg and London you could see that Wladimir was the bigger trash talker. Haye was really calm and professional.
                    lol I completely saw the opposite. Haye was anything, but never ever professional.
                    Last edited by Nariman; 05-13-2011, 11:32 AM.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      lol I completely saw the opposite. Haye was anything, but never ever professional.
                      i agree. Haye is the biggest mofo around. He is trash talking for over 2 years now and was hiding his coward ass for too long. I met Klitschko last year and i swear to god, i've seen huge guys, etc but this guy was scary......standing next to him....i was shitting bricks.

ketf-o-kamar dasht andazeye do nafar.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Boxing is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          same, klitschko was really professional and very charismatic, hes really been charming the pants of the presenters here the thing with haye is he doesnt know where to stop, hes goes too far, uses disgusting insults and even after a fight where most fighters embarace the loser and start showing respect he just carries on talking shit.

just have a look at this vid, ****ing disgusting!

Comment

So I guess Wladimir calling him Gaymaker in the press conference in London isn't insulting and rude?

Guys you need to stop to being so one-sided.

It is the usual ballyhoo before a boxing match, just like the vid Mr Pouya posted. It's just the show.
                            It's not like Wladimir's trash talk is a lot better then Haye's. Both are businessman making promotion for the fight.

I really don't know where this idea comes from that the Klitschko's are educated gentleman and their opponents are just bums (maybe because they have fought against so many of them before).

Here's the press conference by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                              Boxing is dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X