Wladimir Klitschko v David Haye [Boxing]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Who remembers the fight between Klitschko and Lewis? The way that fight was going, Lewis would have certainly lost. He just got lucky the fight got stopped because Klitschko had a cut close to one of his eyebrows.
    I think this one will be a good fight, but Klitschko will win it in the end.
    You're thinking of the older brother, Vitali, who fought Lewis. It's Wladimir who'll be fighting Haye.

Comment

lmao vladimir's shit talking is so funny and rather ineffective lol.
      One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Queiroz View Post
        Have u forgotten the pacman or mayweather fights?

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
          So I guess Wladimir calling him Gaymaker in the press conference in London isn't insulting and rude?

Guys you need to stop to being so one-sided.

It is the usual ballyhoo before a boxing match, just like the vid Mr Pouya posted. It's just the show.
          It's not like Wladimir's trash talk is a lot better then Haye's. Both are businessman making promotion for the fight.

I really don't know where this idea comes from that the Klitschko's are educated gentleman and their opponents are just bums (maybe because they have fought against so many of them before).

Here's the press conference by the way.
          Aziz, I didnt even talk about Klitschko in my post, but no matter how he is, it doesnt make sense to call Haye "really calm and professional", I seriously was shocked by your comment.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            Aziz, I didnt even talk about Klitschko in my post, but no matter how he is, it doesnt make sense to call Haye "really calm and professional", I seriously was shocked by your comment.
            I didn't mean to upset you bro but that's just my opinion.
            Based on the Hamburg press conference I have a calm and professional impression of Haye (especially in contrast to Klitschko who was just constantly talking trash).

Comment

I heard the usual shit talking on both sides in that press conference. I dont think one was "classier" than the other. Haye just had better material lol
              If Klitschko was classy, he wouldve just stayed on task about the fight and wouldnt have even mentioned the trash talking (look at GSP as an example).

Comment

yeah they should have the manners of this classy gentleman

Comment

no one is talking about whos classier or who has better insults, boxing without the usual trash talking is crap but my point is that haye takes it TOO far, and his shit isnt even that good, sort of insults you would use in high school!

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                    yeah they should have the manners of this classy gentleman
                    i fvck you till you love me...... epic
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      no one is talking about whos classier or who has better insults, boxing without the usual trash talking is crap but my point is that haye takes it TOO far, and his shit isnt even that good, sort of insults you would use in high school!
                      is it me, or did you just contradict yourself?lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                        is it me, or did you just contradict yourself?lol
                        lool hesabi gand zadam but yh his stuff is either lame or takes it too far. nothing beats trash talking, like the old school boxers.

plus hes a asshole in real life.

Comment

lol all gooz....i think having an asshole as a heavyweight champ would do the sport some good

Comment

What time is the fight today, and is there a live stream anywhere?
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Only 3 days!! I'm so pumped for this fight, can't wait for Klit getting KTFO!!!

Comment

Klitshko is the poster boy of boxing as he has great professional demeanor and respect for the sport. I hope he *** Hayes as soon as he can connect his left jab.

Comment

Working...
                                X