Johnny Bach- Stories about MJ and the Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Bach- Stories about MJ and the Bulls

I came upon this by accident from a football forum and thought it would be a great read. Don't know how accurate it is, but the stories certainly seem to be pretty spot on with what we know about these old-timers nowadays...

http://dsy.posterous.com/50904227

April 26, 2011

Great stories about Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and the Chicago Bulls by Johnny BachWho was the better defender? Pippen was one of the best and most gifted defenders of all time. But MJ was the better defender. Michael could shut down anyone in the world for a 3 minute span.

very interesting....i didnt know pippen was broke, hard to believe, and madonna really used to f*** with him like that? lol

i also didnt know bj and paxon are still beefing, thats crazy

that mugsy story is funny

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      very interesting....i didnt know pippen was broke, hard to believe, and madonna really used to f*** with him like that? lol

i also didnt know bj and paxon are still beefing, thats crazy

that mugsy story is funny

yeah the whole endowment thing between MJ and pippen was pretty hilarious as well, who knew that Pippen could get more girls than MJ with that mug of his...

Comment

It was even better reading it on here than it was on Clutchfans.
        "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
        Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Great read, thanks for posting. So that's why Mark Price retired early?
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
            It was even better reading it on here than it was on Clutchfans.
            shhhhh!

Comment

wow very nice and great sharing but pippen was broke will be a surprise one for me but the whole story is with a moral subject so thanks for sharing keep posting such type of stories with us in this forum
              children stories

Comment

i have a hard time believing pippen was broke, they probably mean broke for a 6 figure guy....i know years ago on this show they were talking about his 5 million $ yacht, etc......when a guy is that rich to have a 5 mil. yacht, he must have a whole lot of millions other places.

one thing that has messed up alot of celebs and rich people in US in the past 3-4 years has been properties....real estate is dead so they cant move it, although they have million dollar properties, no one will buy them so they cant really count that as real money

Comment

Working...
                X