Cristiano Ronaldo Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cristiano Ronaldo Future

After playing in the best two best leagues in the world , and dominating it basically . Scored almost 38 goals this season . Its just that at this point Messi is not a human the way he plays is just phenomenal and enjoyably to watch but you cant never rule out Cristiano Ronaldo at the same time .

but my real question is Do you think he will ever move from Real Madrid , because if the failure continues like this in the next seasons I don't see why he would even stay , Well yes they the Copa del rey but that wasn't their big challenge and what they really wanted !

and If he ever moves you think he will suit any other league , for example can you imagine Cristiano ronaldo playing in Serie A with Acmilan ? or go back to Manchester untied ?
    sigpic

it way to early for him to leave or even talk about it, but i think united will be his next destination if he ever leaves.

Comment

I doubt about that because by the time he makes that decision Ferguson will probably be gone , and I don't think he would go under another coach in MUFC !

ps. Nice sig :P hehe
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        I doubt about that because by the time he makes that decision Ferguson will probably be gone , and I don't think he would go under another coach in MUFC !

ps. Nice sig :P hehe
        true but if its a EPL team theres no doubt it will be united.

p.s hehe thanks for the sig

Comment

I don't think he will return to EPL.

I think he will remain at Madrid for 2 or 3 more years, and then he may go to Serie A.. but Not too sure, think he enjoys the sun in Spain.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

i doubt anyone would pay him the amount he wants and there arent many top teams left for him to choose from; he wont go to barca or chelsea, liverpool and arsenal are too small for him. Bayern maybe...serie A maybe if they do better next year cuz right now the league is going thru bad times.

A good player would stay a few years and try to achieve it there instead of bouncing around.

Comment

i honestly dont think he will leave real until he wins everything with them! after all they are his childhood team. maybe he will even retire with them.

Comment

But don't you think he will rip Serie A apart , I'm not trying to insult the league in any kind of way I love watching the italian league but with the way he plays in La liga if he goes to Serie A he will get like what 50+ goals a season ? destroy all Italian defenders over there ? lool
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                  But don't you think he will rip Serie A apart , I'm not trying to insult the league in any kind of way I love watching the italian league but with the way he plays in La liga if he goes to Serie A he will get like what 50+ goals a season ? destroy all Italian defenders over there ? lool

actually i think its opposite, la liga is much easier to score and they give u space where as in italy they'll cut him off or foul him. Thats why players like trezeguet, rossi, ibra and others had an easier time scoring there as opposed to serie A.

Comment

He will probably fail over and over again with Real.
                    Then he'll move to ManCity, i swear if there's one player who would possibly do that b1tch move it's him

Comment

I think Arsenal should buy him.
                      Specially recently since there is pressure on wenger to get some championship players.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        I think Arsenal should buy him.
                        Specially recently since there is pressure on wenger to get some championship players.

they'd have to spend all their money on him so that means no other decent signings. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          they'd have to spend all their money on him so that means no other decent signings. lol
                          Yeah, more like they have to increase their annual budget.

Comment

i don't think he's gonna move anytime soon, only way that he might move is if Mourinho decides to go elsewhere...because then real have no chance to even challenge barca for trophies
                            sigpic

Comment

he goes missing in big games, league and CL against Barca...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                              X