Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Madrid to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester City for 150m??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Madrid to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester City for 150m??

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/200520...sold-150m.html

Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

wait, thats not enough,,, some more...

Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

okay fine take him, but give us tevez, silva and dzeko in return.

Comment

bs report they denied this

Comment

He would never go to Man.city ! NEVER
            sigpic

Comment

If Ronaldo goes to city..

Then he cant honestly piss off. Cant even find the words to describe it. Wanna leave rainy Manchester to fufill a life dream for sunny Spain, then fine, but come back to City for the money and youll be dead to United..
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                Then he cant honestly piss off. Cant even find the words to describe it. Wanna leave rainy Manchester to fufill a life dream for sunny Spain, then fine, but come back to City for the money and youll be dead to United..
                Like I wrote in the other thread couple of days ago...I definitely think he's capable of doing such a thing! I mean Tevez did it, and I honestly think Ronaldo is a bigger asshole

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                  Like I wrote in the other thread couple of days ago...I definitely think he's capable of doing such a thing! I mean Tevez did it, and I honestly think Ronaldo is a bigger asshole
                  the difference is tevez was already in england, and moving to another team in england would be sense.. but ronaldo has left england completely to 'pursue' his dreams of playing in sunny spain.. now to come back to england would be a step-backward for his 'own career'.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

i really dont think he's that much of a traitor, and tevez's case cant even been compared to ronaldo! sir alex was a father figure to ronnie, specially after how his father died and pretty much made him the player he is today! the only way i can see him moving to citeh is basically real forcing him to move which i doubt because the money ronaldo makes for real is way more than 150 million!

Comment

this is not true, but could very well happen as i've heard that cr and mourinho have had a strained relationship, and it had started since cr slightly criticized mourinho's tactics in the 1st leg in cl against barca
                      sigpic

Comment

the difference is tevez was already in england, and moving to another team in england would be sense.. but ronaldo has left england completely to 'pursue' his dreams of playing in sunny spain.. now to come back to england would be a step-backward for his 'own career'.
                        Come on dude, leaving your team and joining the other team in the city is much worse.

Comment

i dont understand city sometimes. they in my opinion, have a good enough squad to contend for a title, so instead of just keep looking to add players to your squad, just work on the couple of weak points you have and make something happen! tevez, silva, the toure's, dzeko, lescot, de jong, boateng, hart, baloteli...thats certainly enough star power to win a title. for them, its about being consistent and working on chemistry and the other small things that will help them win a title. cristiano ronaldo is certainly not the answser to that.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            Come on dude, leaving your team and joining the other team in the city is much worse.
                            with Tevez, espeically in his last season, no-one really cared where he went, because we all know he was definitely going to leave.. he didn't play much in his last season in the club.. there have been many players who have played for united and city, even legends such as law and schemiecal..

with ronaldo, treated as gold, playing week in-weak out.. then says ' i have a dream to play in madrid' fair enough, he goes to spain, as expected.. now if he comes back to city, just shows how money attracts him.

Comment

with Tevez, espeically in his last season, no-one really cared where he went, because we all know he was definitely going to leave.. he didn't play much in his last season in the club.. there have been many players who have played for united and city, even legends such as law and schemiecal..

with ronaldo, treated as gold, playing week in-weak out.. then says ' i have a dream to play in madrid' fair enough, he goes to spain, as expected.. now if he comes back to city, just shows how money attracts him.
                              Dude you definitely need to improve your spelling, meanwhile use that damn spell check...

Comment

Working...
                              X