Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Madrid to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester City for £150m??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    with Tevez, espeically in his last season, no-one really cared where he went, because we all know he was definitely going to leave.. he didn't play much in his last season in the club.. there have been many players who have played for united and city, even legends such as law and schemiecal..

with ronaldo, treated as gold, playing week in-weak out.. then says ' i have a dream to play in madrid' fair enough, he goes to spain, as expected.. now if he comes back to city, just shows how money attracts him.
    Loos, grow up. That was the only word that was 'spelt' wrongly, and if your going to be picky on grammar and capital letters, then hosele nadaram, this is not school.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      Loos, grow up. That was the only word that was 'spelt' wrongly, and if your going to be picky on grammar and capital letters, then hosele nadaram, this is not school.
      Look harder

Comment

Ok i found another one..

lol
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

"as a child, it was my dream playing for [insert team with most $]"

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
          X