No announcement yet.

Summer transfers 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inter wont sell sneijder, man u was trying to buy him for 40 mil and it didnt happen. I doubt arsenal can cough up that much when they can buy 2 players with that money.

Kjaer joins roma

Elia joins Juventus

Comment

Lets go defense! hah.

Arsenal.com : Per Mertesacker set to join Arsenal

Arsenal has confirmed they have agreed terms with Werder Bremen to sign German international defender Per Mertesacker.

At 26, the 6ft 6in centre-back has significant experience at both club and international level.
      Mertesacker has enjoyed eight seasons in the German top flight - five with Werder Bremen and three with Hannover 96 - making 221 league appearances in total and finding the net on 19 occasions. The former Werder Bremen captain also played 53 times in Europe for the Green-Whites, including the 2009 Europa League Final.

In 75 games for Germany, Mertesacker has helped his country to the Semi-Finals of the 2006 and 2010 World Cups and to the Final of the 2008 European Championship.

The deal is subject to the completion of formal registration processes.
      SANTOS JOINS ARSENAL

Andre Santos

Brazilian Santos completes move to Arsenal
      Last edited by soniq; 08-31-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Arsenals fans should thank us for the 8-2 rape, otherwise you would of been stuck with the same ol' player

Comment

You still need an experienced midfielder though. But after that you should be good for a top 5 finish.

Comment

I just wrote a whole essay on how much I hate Wenger and compared other clubs signings to ours but it didn't let me post !

But to sum it all up, I hope we get relegated and have to work our way up like Juventus did Then maybe Wenger will learn he has to sign world class players if he wants to win anything.

Comment

Lugano to PSG

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                Arsenals fans should thank us for the 8-2 rape, otherwise you would of been stuck with the same ol' player
                Although I hate you rubbing it in the face I have to agree that defeat was probably the best thing that happned to us.. Although we havent done signings that are considered "Amazing"

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                You still need an experienced midfielder though. But after that you should be good for a top 5 finish.
                Yeah, I really like seeing Roben and/or Sneijder at Arsenal.. wishful thinking.

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                I just wrote a whole essay on how much I hate Wenger and compared other clubs signings to ours but it didn't let me post !
                But to sum it all up, I hope we get relegated and have to work our way up like Juventus did Then maybe Wenger will learn he has to sign world class players if he wants to win anything.
                8-2 defeat was good enough, I'd take that over relegation any day.

Comment

arsenal is still missing alot of players....its gonna be a tough year and they have to get some players during winter if they can. From what it looks like i doubt if they even finish top 7 at the end and they'll miss out on CL and EL spots

Comment

Arteta is back on for Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                      8-2 defeat was good enough, I'd take that over relegation any day.
                      But if we get relegated atleast we will be able to win something for once lol

Comment

Strong words of Benayoun and Arteta in the midfield for Arsenal... Should be made official very soon..

Comment

WTF Raul Meireles to Chelsea ?! He plays so well with Suarez aswell, dumb move by Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                            WTF Raul Meireles to Chelsea ?! He plays so well with Suarez aswell, dumb move by Liverpool.
                            He handed in a transfer request.

Comment

^ Hmmm thats strange, he was playing so well aswell. Maybe for the money ?

Comment

Arsenal.com:

Arteta joins Arsenal on a four-year deal

Arsenal has confirmed that they have agreed to sign Spanish midfielder Mikel Arteta from Everton for an undisclosed fee.

The 29-year-old

Arsenal agree loan move for Yossi Benayoun

Arsenal has confirmed that they have agreed to sign Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun on a season-long loan deal.

The Israeli captain arrives at Emirates Stadium with a wealth of Premier League experience, having spent successful spells at West Ham United and Liverpool before his move to Stamford Bridge.

The 31-year old

Comment

Working...
                                X