Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    Barca wants rossi

aguero wants to leave atletico, some say to real but i doubt it, probably imo hell go to chelsea or man city
    If Drogba leaves, which is a possibility, they I can see Aguero moving there.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lets not talk about speculation and rumors cuz the thread can get very long, lets just talk about official transfers

Comment

juve completes their second signing of the season.....swiss left back reto ziegler signs from sampdoria

Comment

Freidel to Spurs.

Very much a Redknapp buy, unfancied 'keeper coming to the end of a career, cheap but dependable...

My guess is he'll spend big on a striker or two plus the odd defender, try and hold on to his talented midfield and then get a new 'keeper next summer and have Friedel as back up...
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Klose, the second best goalscorer at world cups of all time (one goal behind the brazilian Ronaldo) will leave Munich this summer. He wanted a new contract for two years, Bayern didn't offer him such a contract. Rumours say that FC Valencia is interested.

Comment

^lazio is also interested in him
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I would love it if he comes prem.. im a big fan of his heading and finishing ability.

Comment

spuds united are also interested.

Comment

Alexis Sanchez likely to move from Udine to Barca in exchange for Bojan Krikc +money

Comment

I just hope we could get Nasri and Ashlee young
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        I just hope we could get Nasri and Ashlee young
                        and sneijder and maybe that new torres

not that torees eric torres :=

Comment

jordan henderson to liverpool for 13mil + david n'gog (valued at 8mil haha)

Comment

Phil Jones to United, subject to a medical

would be a great addition, him and smalling future pairing

Comment

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

liverpool are getting absolutely mugged. 70 million on 3 players and two of them being england u21 with hardly any experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X