• Time
  • Show
Clear All

list of top 20 transfers this summer, 3 juventinos

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/tr...of-summer-2011

and people like pirlo and klose arent even on there

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...ns-alex-oxlade

Arsenal have signed a talented guy who's gonna be a hit in the future. he's 17 btw.

him and miyachi are gonna the sickest pair of wingers in 3-4 years

now time for arsenal to sign a freakin' defender. likes of mertesacker, samba, cahill, and jagielka have been rumored so far. hope it's samba.
      Last edited by Farhad-7; 08-08-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

He look 33 hahaha

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

wow so looks like ETO'O is moving to russian club ANZHI
          wtf is up with that? lol he's too good to be playing there, he should be in a top team....and im surprised inter would get rid of him, but oh well better for my team

also Athletico madrid paid 40 mil. for FALCAO
          what i dont get is why get rid of aguero to spend the same amount on another striker...hala maybe they made like 5 mil. on the deal but whatever...these teams are like women i swear, they get tired of players and swap around just to end up with the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            wtf is up with that? lol he's too good to be playing there, he should be in a top team....and im surprised inter would get rid of him, but oh well better for my team

also Athletico madrid paid 40 mil. for FALCAO
            what i dont get is why get rid of aguero to spend the same amount on another striker...hala maybe they made like 5 mil. on the deal but whatever...these teams are like women i swear, they get tired of players and swap around just to end up with the same thing
            If the player wants to move - You don't have much choice but sell him.
            It's only natural to replace a good player with another good player.
            Im not comparing Falcao to Aguero here, but he's a top player and as of now I can't think of a better replacement to Aguero.

Comment

baba it's very simple why he's leaving a top European team for a garbage russian club who is owned by a billionare, MONEY!!! He will be payed a staggering 30 million Euros a year yes, you read right 30 million euros a season for 3 years, which will make Eto'o the highest paid footballer in the World. So he's basically trying to cash in for the last couple years of his career.

And btw, Anzhi have Roberto Carlos as well, who seems like he has still got it :

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                g 30 million Euros a year

ya i dont blame him lol

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...transfer-from-

Park Chu-Young undergoing Arsenal medical ahead of transfer from Monaco as South Korean snubs Lille

Comment

Arsenal needs to get some big players with that 70 million they got from Fabregas and Nasri sales.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                      Arsenal needs to get some big players with that 70 million they got from Fabregas and Nasri sales.
                      true but with wenger's stingy ass, it doesn't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        I don't think it's all up to Wenger TBH. I think the board and the club directors are the stingy ones
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          Akhe mage midan be oon badbakht chizisho?

Comment

Forlan to Inter Milan

Comment

Forlan to Inter Milan
                              If they paid anything more than 15 million euro for him, theyre stupid. He 32 years old. He has, at best, two years left.

Comment

Brazilian LB set to sign for Arsenal.
                                http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...eports?cc=4716

Comment

Working...
                                X