No announcement yet.

Summer transfers 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal is getting a move on after that 8-2 defeat, they look like they have gotten Andre Santos as pointed out above, and also want to get Alex, the CB from Chelsea...if they can get a couple more good players, they can bounce back from this slump......
    sigpic

Comment

arsenal is definitely changing up its defense. both santos and mertesacker should be arsenal players by tuesday.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...s-germanys-per

Comment

Now if Arsenal can just sign Malouda or another attack minded player I think they can recover from this easily and have a successful season.

Comment

The two Bangura's I mentioned earlier in the thread have both been sold.

Teteh Bangura (whom I consider is going to be the next Drogba) was sold to Bursaspor in Turkey, for about 3 million euro. Its weird that he chose this team as there were a lot of teams that were interested in him, but they probably offered him a lot of money.

And Mohamed Bangura was sold to Celtic just yesterday, for about 2.5 million euro.
          Both transfers included a lot of clauses, so if theyll be successful in their teams we'll earn a lot more.

Comment

lukaku was gonna be loaned out to stoke but premier league rules do not allow a player to be transferred twice in one window

Comment

I think Arsenal should get that dude from inter... the one who is linked with united, I totally forgot his name.

We got that korean captain btw, he ditched lyon (or was it lilles), he was supposed to sign with them but flew to london and went AWOL

Comment

Here it is

Player: Chu Young Park - The first interview

Meet Chu Young Park
                South Korea captain's first interview at Arsenal

Comment

Did Arsenal by M'Villa as well?

Comment

what does korean captain mean? is he gonna be arsenal's new captain? seems strange

mertesacker is an amazing pick up though, i was hoping stupid juve management would but they are idiots....spent like 85 mil. this summer for like 10 players when all we needed was a like 3-4 good players at like 20 mil. each.......they've been doing this for years, go for bunch of average players instead of getting world class players

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      wow so looks like ETO'O is moving to russian club ANZHI
                      wtf is up with that? lol he's too good to be playing there, he should be in a top team....and im surprised inter would get rid of him, but oh well better for my team

also Athletico madrid paid 40 mil. for FALCAO
                      what i dont get is why get rid of aguero to spend the same amount on another striker...hala maybe they made like 5 mil. on the deal but whatever...these teams are like women i swear, they get tired of players and swap around just to end up with the same thing
                      Man he got a offer he could not refused 25 Millions $$/ year, he got now the biggest football contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                        Man he got a offer he could not refused 25 Millions $$/ year, he got now the biggest football contract.

yes we cleared that up earlier when i posted it i didnt know how much they were paying him yearly

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          Did Arsenal by M'Villa as well?

^not yet. 25mil pounds bid is the last thing they did. now it's up to the french club, rennes to accept it. M'Vila wants to move.
                          http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...ay-bid-to-land

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            what does korean captain mean? is he gonna be arsenal's new captain? seems strange
                            It means captain of Korea, not Arsenal.

Comment

Interesting, Goal.com is talking about Clint Dempsey possibly moving to arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                                I think Arsenal should get that dude from inter... the one who is linked with united, I totally forgot his name.

We got that korean captain btw, he ditched lyon (or was it lilles), he was supposed to sign with them but flew to london and went AWOL
                                Wesley Snjeider. That would shock the world but they certainly have the money to do it at the moment. It would be an amazing way to recover from losing Fabregas and Nasri.

Comment

Working...
                                X