Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
    lol, nope Belgian.
    Not yet but Germany, holland, Italy are close I think.
    I think Spain are close too.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      I think Spain are close too.
      you're right, they have 6 points clear on Czech Rep.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Yes we will I'll be at the stadium, will be fun!
        Sholooghesh kon.. jamoonam khaali kon hessabi i wish i was in Belgium now

Belgium will probably win, torkiye soorakhe
        Is Hazard starting tomorrow???

Comment

germany farda miterekoone

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
            Sholooghesh kon.. jamoonam khaali kon hessabi i wish i was in Belgium now

Belgium will probably win, torkiye soorakhe
            Is Hazard starting tomorrow???
            Bashe be jaye to shoolookhes mikonam, where are you now btw?
            Yes he's playing!
            Leekens team is announced, just 1 cb and ld to be announced.

Team is:
            Mignolet
            Alderweireld kompany ? ?
            Defour witsel simons
            Hazard. Chadli
            Ogunjimi

Dembele, fellaini and lukaku are injured.

CITY

Comment

shahin since ur such a big belgium fan, i assume you were brought up there? or did you just recently move there? why do you like them so much if you dont mind me asking?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                shahin since ur such a big belgium fan, i assume you were brought up there? or did you just recently move there? why do you like them so much if you dont mind me asking?
                I'm born here, I was always a big "red devils" fan. You know Belgium is also my country. You could say I like them as much as Team melli, but that isn't true. If Belgium wins I get excited, happy.. But with team melli I get proud, proud of the boys. I still got Iranian blood

But That said, yes I'm a Belgium national football team fan

CITY

Comment

I'm born here, I was always a big "red devils" fan. You know Belgium is also my country. You could say I like them as much as Team melli, but that isn't true. If Belgium wins I get excited, happy.. But with team melli I get proud, proud of the boys. I still got Iranian blood But That said, yes I'm a Belgium national football team fan
                  thats what i like to hear

im pretty much the same way with USA so i know how you feel for belgium, good luck tomorrow with your big game
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bashe be jaye to shoolookhes mikonam, where are you now btw?
                    Yes he's playing!
                    Leekens team is announced, just 1 cb and ld to be announced.
                    Team is:
                    Mignolet
                    Alderweireld kompany ? ?
                    Defour witsel simons
                    Hazard. Chadli
                    Ogunjimi
                    Dembele, fellaini and lukaku are injured.
                    Thanks
                    vay didnt know for Dembele it sucks, im in LA for another month im so mad that im gonna miss this game

i think lombaerts would be a good solution and the guy can score as well.
                    And Hazard is finally starting he better not let us down on this one, we really need him to do great in this game
                    Last edited by dcpp; 06-02-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      thats what i like to hear
                      im pretty much the same way with USA so i know how you feel for belgium, good luck tomorrow with your big game
                      iraniha kolan kheyli bajanbehim for these things. i mean everywhere in the world u go, iranians will support the national team they live in, of course we love team melli more than anything else but as an exemple if belgium lose an important game i can be as sad as if it was Iran

Comment

iraniha kolan kheyli bajanbehim for these things. i mean everywhere in the world u go, iranians will support the national team they live in, of course we love team melli more than anything else but as an exemple if belgium lose an important game i can be as sad as if it was Iran
                        lets not get too ahead of ourselves now lol

i wouldnt get anywhere near as upset if usa loses in comparison to iran. i love usa football team but nowehre close to iran, thats just me though maybe you and shahin are different.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

eyval dash mario gomez
                          gomez otrish soorakh kon

OTRISH SOORAKHE
                          OTRISH SOORAKHE

Comment

F*ck my favorite belgian player Witsel missed the winning penalty with less than 15min left in the game, we outplayed the turkish most of the time but we couldnt score

Comment

F*ck my favorite belgian player Witsel missed the winning penalty with less than 15min left in the game, we outplayed the turkish most of the time but we couldnt score
                              Witsel is surely a Witsel !

I feel sorry for Austria, they played really good and those ****ing Germans were lucky again....damn I hate Germany so much (in case of football of course)!!!
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

^
                                germany got lucky again?

remember wat gary lineker said in 1990, football is a simple game where 22 players chase a ball and after 90 minutes, the germans always win
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X