Arsenal Says Goodbye to Highbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal Says Goodbye to Highbury

After an unlucky season arsenal said goodbye to highbury,they manage to finish fourth and get a champions league spot.

Thierry Henry scored a hatrick against wigan to show that he is pumped for the champions league final.

Goodbye Highbury hello Emirates Stadium

Originally posted by soniq
    After an unlucky season arsenal said goodbye to highbury,they manage to finish fourth and get a champions league spot.

Thierry Henry scored a hatrick against wigan to show that he is pumped for the champions league final.
    Goodbye Highbury hello Emirates Stadium

and goodbye Henry

Comment

Is he Muslim?
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
        Is he Muslim?
        No at all.

Comment

is who muslim??? Henry??
          thats the first time i have herd that question.

I hope he doesnt want to leave Arsenal but being an Arsenal fanatic i dont want anyone to be at the club that doesnt want to be their. Arsenal is a club of passion and heart.

Henry is my favourite player apart from persians and if he wants bigger and better things than so be it but Arsenal above all else for me and only ppl who want to be there should be there.

Comment

Originally posted by roy
            Is he Muslim?
            lol this is 2 funny...

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
              is who muslim??? Henry??
              thats the first time i have herd that question.
              I hope he doesnt want to leave Arsenal but being an Arsenal fanatic i dont want anyone to be at the club that doesnt want to be their. Arsenal is a club of passion and heart.
              Henry is my favourite player apart from persians and if he wants bigger and better things than so be it but Arsenal above all else for me and only ppl who want to be there should be there.
              Exactly!

Comment

Working...
              X