[Video] Before and After the (Brazilian) Ronaldo's Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] Before and After the (Brazilian) Ronaldo's Legacy

This is a pretty sweet nike commerical about the legacy of Ronaldo and what happened before he played and after what he did during this career.

From the video info:

Ronaldo's speed, skill and strength conquered the planet. Opponents feared him. Fans adore him. Records fell before him.

His legacy inspires the next generation of Brazilian stars. His career was driven by a simple motivation: playing football

Enjoy

sigpic

also, i should add that today will be the last time Ronaldo will put on the Brazil uniform against Romania in his farewell match.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...brazil?cc=5901
    sigpic

Comment

Here is the video from Ronaldo's 15 minute cameo in the 1-0 win against Romania. He had some good chances but couldn't get a goal
      It's very surprising to see how out of shape he is and how much overweight he is considering he's only 34. Then you have others like Raul, Scholes, and Giggs who are still playing at a very high level at 36 or 37. I think Ronaldo liked chelo-kabab too much

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
        Here is the video from Ronaldo's 15 minute cameo in the 1-0 win against Romania. He had some good chances but couldn't get a goal
        It's very surprising to see how out of shape he is and how much overweight he is considering he's only 34. Then you have others like Raul, Scholes, and Giggs who are still playing at a very high level at 36 or 37. I think Ronaldo liked chelo-kabab too much
        i believe he has a disease that makes him fat?

anyway one of the greatest ever will be missed

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

he has a disease that made him fat. This was shown in an emotional TV interview few months back.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

A player that always plays with a smile. Lovely.. The best striker and goalscorer I have seen in my lifetime so far.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              A player that always plays with a smile. Lovely.. The best striker and goalscorer I have seen in my lifetime so far.

yaani az Ali Daei vaghean behtar bood?
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Oh I did not know about that disease, that is a shame. I think he could have played another 2-3 years.
                sigpic

Comment

What a player. He knew the shortest way to the net. An instinctive footballer who had fun playing the beautiful game. When he entered the stage of world football in the late nineties, I was shocked that he was even faster with the ball than the other players without it.

From wiki: Ronaldo has played for Brazil in 97 international matches, amassing 62 goals. He was a part of the Brazilian squad that won the 1994 and 2002 World Cups. During the 2006 FIFA World Cup, Ronaldo became the highest goalscorer in the history of the World Cup with his fifteenth goal.

He played for Cruzeiro, PSV Eindhoven, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Corinthians.

What I didn't know: He never won the Champions League.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lool thats no disease he u cant just get a disease to get fat be real

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      lool thats no disease he u cant just get a disease to get fat be real
                      yes you can, here you go:

http://thyroid.about.com/b/2011/02/1...thyroidism.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

the reverse is also true. Some people cannot get fat due to the Hyperthyroidism i believe.

Comment

Working...
                        X