Emad Ridha's Penalty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emad Ridha's Penalty!

I came across this match, I have no idea when it was played. However, what amazes me is how soccer pitches in Iraq have updated and are now modeled after NBA court-side seats! LMFAO, Check out the guy in the yellow (does that mean he's the Iraqi Jack Nicholson?!)

sigpic

wow that is so dangerous for the footballers and refs!!!

Comment

dunno if its iraq or palestine.

i remember palestine recently celebrated having a home game in palestine itself, so this could be that. its the elementary stages of reconstructing their football i believe
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

holy cow.......how can u concentrate as a player there? every frickin moment some moron might invade the pitch!
        lol @ one soldier trying to stop the crowd.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Lol that's weird to watch
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

LOL at the arab stadium.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

that is hilarious
              sigpic

Comment

Yep that was the re-opening of Shaab stadium in Baghdad. Crazed fans and you can't blame them it's the first time they get to see their heros on home soil.
                Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

More crowd scenes

Hawar Mohammed:

Alaa Abdul Zahra:

Karrar Jassim:

Comment

Thank you for the extra clips, I'm pretty impressed at the Energy of that crowd. I'm pretty sure that I read that Al-Shurta's stadium in Arbil (I believe it's called Franso Hwriri stadium) is now used for Iraq's official stadium. It's a 28,000 capacity stadium in a good part of the country.
                    sigpic

Comment

reminds me of how these guys ruled the asian cup 07' , they play with so much gheyrat it's unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by chichinaldo View Post
                        Thank you for the extra clips, I'm pretty impressed at the Energy of that crowd. I'm pretty sure that I read that Al-Shurta's stadium in Arbil (I believe it's called Franso Hwriri stadium) is now used for Iraq's official stadium. It's a 28,000 capacity stadium in a good part of the country.
                        http://www.worldstadiums.com/middle_...ies/iraq.shtml

The one from the clips is Shaab stadium in Baghdad with 45K. It was built in 1966 and is still the biggest one in Iraq, pretty sad.

Franso Hariri is 40K in Arbil and I hope it'll be a good venue for the Iraq-Iran Olympic qualifier tomorrow.

Comment

Iraq are playing all their home games in Arbil now.
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                          X