[Video] Crazy goal from MLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] Crazy goal from MLS

I never watch MLS games or highlights or anything to do with those crap games. But I saw this great goal on a website and thought it deserves some recognition.

sigpic

Why do you watch MLS games?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

MLS has THE best HD footage in the world. I wish the rest of europe and world start using better cameras, MLS games are so clear and shiny when u watch on tv.

Comment

by the way, i saw rooney's brother come in the game yesterday - toronto vs. la galaxy 84th min. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          by the way, i saw rooney's brother come in the game yesterday - toronto vs. la galaxy 84th min. lol
          Which one?

Great strike, reminds me of Van Basten, tough angle, but fantastic technique and pace of a strike.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

thats one hell of a goal.

mls is getting a lot better. i like the new teams portland and vancouver...theyre not bad at all. MLS reminds me a lot of IPL....i watch it when im bored and there is nothing on.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

nice goal ipl>mls still

Comment

a lot of similarities with IPL.

1. Kasey Keller, aka Mirzapour is still playing.

2. Vasate bazi parazit mid ru safe. It is very American to have statistics like that take up half the screen while the ball is in play.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                  a lot of similarities with IPL.
                  1. Kasey Keller, aka Mirzapour is still playing.
                  2. Vasate bazi parazit mid ru safe. It is very American to have statistics like that take up half the screen while the ball is in play.
                  the only difference is kasey keller is still a decend keeper
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here's another good one from this weekend:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

MLS teams would kill IPL;
                      way more professional, better passing, tactics, waaaaay better goal keepers, IPL players dont have any stamina with that slow ass shit they're on

the reason MLS doesnt have an appeal is the same reason any other league doesnt have an appeal....people barely watch any leagues other than the top 4 (epl, la liga, serie A, bundesliga) so u have to be from that country to like it or a fan of some player.

Comment

I saw this live at a hookah bar and notasinglephuckwasgiven

Comment

speaking of nice goals, here is a good one from the gold cup, mexico vs costa rica:

sigpic

Comment

I saw the goal live at a bar and I couldn't believe my eyes. Superb strike.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              MLS teams would kill IPL;
                              way more professional, better passing, tactics, waaaaay better goal keepers, IPL players dont have any stamina with that slow ass shit they're on

the reason MLS doesnt have an appeal is the same reason any other league doesnt have an appeal....people barely watch any leagues other than the top 4 (epl, la liga, serie A, bundesliga) so u have to be from that country to like it or a fan of some player.
                              @ the comments referring to the Iranian Pro League being better than the MLS. The USA's MLS is not the same MLS from 1996 - 2004.. wake up people. The MLS is becoming a VERY physical league /w almost great passing.. They actually spend more money now.. the conditioning for players here in the states is incredible.. almost the best in the world. The style is slowly becoming much more like a physical league.. soon to surpass Englands Coca Cola League. half the US players go to England and actually "Start" for their clubs. Most if almost ALL these players have built their foundation in the MLS

It's sad, a country that looks at "soccer" as their 6th sport is better than a country of 76 Million. who most are die hard football fans. our time will come brothers

Comment

Working...
                              X