Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirk Nowitzki IS the best player in the NBA right now

just a fact

although he had a bad night, it was a long time due he had a championship, well deserved and currently forget d wade, lebron, kobe, derrick rose, DIRK is by far the best player

Well deserved...him and Kidd were due for one...and they fully deserved to win. My hats off to them.

Comment

another german, nima is burning
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        germans nima is burning
        wow you really seem to be desperate these days

Comment

always, was, is and will be desperate for every attempt to remind u and angosht u
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

congrats to him but i'd still take a healthy kobe over dirk

Comment

you sir are correct. Of the REAL stars of the nba, he is/was the most underrated. 7 footer who could shoot, pass, and play the interior, outside game. Reminded me of Larry big bird

Comment

and he's white

Comment

Working...
                X