England Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England Squad

England squad is set to be named today and it is expected to be a couple of shock calls,stand by for update very soon.
    CHO IRAN NABASHAD TANE MAN NABAD.
    sigpic
    THERE WAS ONLY ONE EAGLE IN THE SKY

wrong forum

Comment

Yes wrong Forum.
      However i herd that Walcott might get a spot and he has not played for Arsenal once.
      Thats amazing

Comment

Originally posted by ird28
        wrong forum
        ok,is there anyway i can move it to the international football forum?
        sigpic

Comment

Moved.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ohhhh my god
            Walcott actually got selected
            hope he does well, i hate England but i only say that casue he is an Arsenal boy

Comment

Provisional squad:
              Robinson (Tottenham), James (Manchester City), Green (Norwich); G Neville (Manchester United), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Terry (Chelsea), Cole (Arsenal), Campbell (Arsenal), Carragher (Liverpool), Bridge (Chelsea), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), Lampard (Chelsea), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Jenas (Tottenham), Downing (Middlesbrough), J Cole (Chelsea), Lennon (Tottenham), Rooney (Manchester United), Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Walcott (Arsenal).

Standby:
              Scott Carson (Liverpool), Luke Young (Charlton), Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Andy Johnson (Crystal Palace).

Comment

I love to see Walcott play but its really unfair that one of the highest scoring strikers in the EPL (bent) isn't even on the standby and an uncapped player both at club and international level is in the 23. I guess Branko isn't the only one with surprises.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by salarvafaian
                  I love to see Walcott play but its really unfair that one of the highest scoring strikers in the EPL (bent) isn't even on the standby and an uncapped player both at club and international level is in the 23. I guess Branko isn't the only one with surprises.
                  When the KING Wenger says something ppl listen.
                  Wenger said to take Walcott and surprise surprise Walcott is selected

i think he will get plenty of game time as well

Comment

i cannot believe that he hasn invited Defoe or Darren Bent,what is he thinking?inviting 4 strikers with two of them unfit!!he is gonna end up playing Gerrard up fron or behind the main striker!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Keep in mind this is a provisional squad! My money is on at least one player not actually making it to the first game against Paraguay! He can replace any player up to 24 hours before the first game... its likely to be Defoe in place of Rooney or Owen!

People talk about surprises, Theo Walcott and Aarron Lennon... but to me the biggest surprise is Owen Hargreaves... he's rubbish and does not deserve a place in the England team! I'm disgusted to see him there and hope that when Sven goes, Hargreaves goes with him.

Comment

well Owen does get a lot of gametime for Bayern

Comment

biggest shock: Johnson, i'd have preferred Bent, other than that the actual squad is very good, if worse comes to worse (striker wise), then Sven plays 4-5-1, with Cole (or Gerrad) behind the striker and Downing (or Carrick) in midfield
                          In case of no Rooney then: Cole attacking midfield, Gerrard left midfield Carrick Defesive midfield, or Downing left midfield,/ or Gerrard attacking midfield, Carrick defensive midfield.....

so much choice and variation, i'm looking forward to England playing in the world cup

Comment

OMG i cant belive it he didnt take defoe or bent he is so stupid what is he trying to do? Walcott is far far far away from international football defo and bent scored loads of goals maybe not defoe this season but the last one he did well. why is he taking Owen Hargreaves he is rubbish he should of taken one more striker there is no chance of rooney or owen playing... he is insane

Comment

Who cares about Englang?
                              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                              X