Does anyone have any invites to fbtz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any invites to fbtz?

Can any of you guys please give me an invite to fbtz? i will deeply appreciate it, am dying for an invite. Gold given.. if you want (even though i don't have much)

sorry man. Im a member but i think the site doesnt operate on invites either (atleast anymore) admin just opens/closes registration every now and then i guess but im not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
      sorry man. Im a member but i think the site doesnt operate on invites either (atleast anymore) admin just opens/closes registration every now and then i guess but im not sure.
      AH! thanks anyways. I check the site almost everyday for the regos to open.. it never does

Comment

Originally posted by E.Moghaddam View Post
        AH! thanks anyways. I check the site almost everyday for the regos to open.. it never does
        well the only plus for that site is the full game downloads it has
        also the in depth discussion of european football and most major clubs having their own forum

if you need anything from there let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
          well the only plus for that site is the full game downloads it has
          also the in depth discussion of european football and most major clubs having their own forum
          if you need anything from there let me know.
          Really looking for full game downloads (which i heard fbtz is the best for).
          Thanks man i appreciate it .Its okay was hoping i can get an invite. Geuss i have to wait another year or something to finally get in haha

Comment

Working...
          X