Steven Piennar LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Piennar LOL

Look what steven pienaar just wore to an old school in south africa. its a jewish school

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

lollll...
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ewwwwwww

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Steven Pienaar's ex-girlfriend Danielle Steeneveld attempted to sue Pienaar for ZAR10.8million in August 2009 for not marrying her.
          Oh no he didnt!

Comment

jewish school in south african?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              jewish school in south african?
              yea there's alot
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

jewish school or not, why the hell would u wear that thing?

Comment

whats wrong with that?

Comment

Gross and plus it looks smelly.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      whats wrong with that?
                      He's south african, and visiting a local school with a different countries jumper.. thats whats wrong with it

its like saying ali daei visiting an iranian school and wearing a Qatar jumper.. would be silly and unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        jewish school or not, why the hell would u wear that thing?
                        He probably want to play there before he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          He's south african, and visiting a local school with a different countries jumper.. thats whats wrong with it
                          its like saying ali daei visiting an iranian school and wearing a Qatar jumper.. would be silly and unprofessional.
                          I'm sure, had it been an Italian jumper, it wouldn't even have been noticed, let alone made a big deal out of it

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

lol.. amin, don't kill my thread :P

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              I'm sure, had it been an Italian jumper, it wouldn't even have been noticed, let alone made a big deal out of it

It's also the UAE, not Palestine. Maybe because it has the word "Arab"...who knows
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                              X