Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

André Villas Boas-Sh** One vs Special One

sigpic

he is defo not sh** like the best young manager in the world he has one nearly every competiton mate and he is humble as you say he dont need to show off

Comment

This is a very interesting signing by Roman.

Yeah, winning the treble is a major feat, but the Portuguese league is quite poor, and not as competitive as EPL.

I wonder how he will cope with the media and the pressure of Chelsea.. because when you have an owner like Roman, who interferes in tactics/transfer signings, then it could be a hassle for anyone.

It's a risk, but it could be a good signing, but it could also turn out to be an expensive flop (and we have seen it happen.. scholari etc)
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
        This is a very interesting signing by Roman.

Yeah, winning the treble is a major feat, but the Portuguese league is quite poor, and not as competitive as EPL.

I wonder how he will cope with the media and the pressure of Chelsea.. because when you have an owner like Roman, who interferes in tactics/transfer signings, then it could be a hassle for anyone.

It's a risk, but it could be a good signing, but it could also turn out to be an expensive flop (and we have seen it happen.. scholari etc)
        dont really agree with you there. he has broken a few records, won the league with a high margin, 21 points if im not wrong, his team also scored a shit load of goals and lets not forget his has proven he can win in europe as well. the Portuguese league MIGHT be "poor" but when you go unbeaten the whole league, win 16 consecutive games and win with a 21 point margin, even for a poor league thats pretty ****ing good. wining 4 cups (super cup) and wining the way he won the league shows he is pretty special. one thing i like about this guy is, his team actually played football. he can do the whole defensive shit mou could do but unlike him, his teams can actually attack and score a shit load of goals.

the only way i can see him failing is by too much interference and impatience by the usual suspect

Comment

This guy is good.

Chelsea are back.
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Chelsea have paid the buyout clause worth 15 million Euros, so now its official:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/929431/porto's-andre-villas-boas-hands-in-resignation-for-chelsea-move?cc=5901
            sigpic

Comment

The only thing I'm worried about is if he can be able to manage all the egos and superstars of the Chelsea team...
              sigpic

Comment

it's official, he's the Chelsea coach:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...w-boss?cc=5901
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X