Big Sam Back In Business! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Sam Back In Business! ;)

fellaz, like two weeks ago i read in video text, sam is back!!

he got a job at west-ham that is going to play championship in season 2011/12..

so, should there be any chnace for teymourian!? its the best offer he thing for him !

He just brought Faye and Nolan who are Premiership quality to bring them back up to Premiership quickly.

Would he be interested in Teymourian? Doubt it.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Even if he buys Teymourian, Allardyce will be sacked within a month of Andranik's arrival leading to another 1/2 years of benchwarming and playing in the reserves.
      I thought you guys worked out the pattern of Iranian transfers to Europe by now.

Comment

yeah! he's been waiting all year for a job, just so he can bring andraink back with him. he has his number on speed dial you know!

Comment

I heard the only reason he came back was because he spent everyday dreaming about bringing ando back to the EPL!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

how does this guy keep getting jobs?

his biggest mistake was leaving bolton, when he had already qualified for europa league

Comment

worst manager i have ever seen in st james park.

sold Scott Parker 20 hours after arriving! got us Alan Smith & made him captain!
              put N'zogbia on left back & milner right back in some games then a week later milner left wing and N'zobia right wing!
              he put Martins on the bench!

he did one good thing, got Jose Enrique.

the guy is a long ball mershant, 4-5-1 hoof the ball.

the fans hated his style and put pressure on ashley.
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
              X