Saudi Arabia new coach is "Frank Rijkaard"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Arabia new coach is "Frank Rijkaard"

شبکه تلویزیونی العربیه از توافق مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال عربستان با فرانک ریکارد خبر داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، این شبکه در خبری فوری اعلام کرد مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال عربستان برای هدایت تیم ملی فوتبال این کشور با فرانک ریکارد بازیکن پیشین تیم ملی فوتبال هلند و سرمربی پیشین تیم فوتبال بارسلونا اسپانیا به توافق رسیده اند.

linke :
    http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/newsdetai...NewsID=1346935

what? is this serious?
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

hope not

Comment

wow

Comment

Even if they get such a good coach i belive we can beat them with CQ as we have more talented players than they do.

Comment

be ........... .
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

When will he get fired?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                When will he get fired?
                after we win them home and away
                sigpic

Comment

Why isn't this in 'General Sports forum' ?

wonder how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ is getting
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Frank Abdallah Al Shombul Rijkaard Al Kabum, welcome to Asia
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

He was head coach of Barcelona, a club with a great youth setup, a ridiculous talent pool and a history of winning. Saudi will be a different story.
                      Regardless, even if their coach was a donkey they still will give TM a hard time.

Comment

I think he should really reconsider...saudi arabia is not russia where he can party all night with booz and women, they'll cut his head

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                          I think he should really reconsider...saudi arabia is not russia where he can party all night with booz and women, they'll cut his head

Believe me, $ talks. This guy is all for the benjamins and nothing else.

Comment

I think Iran should hire Rudi as coach, he has a score to settle with Frank:

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

wow according to dailymail, they are close to a 7million pound deal,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...aard-boss.html

Comment

Working...
                              X