No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia new coach is "Frank Rijkaard"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry. Rijkaard himself is a mediocre manager. His success at Barcelona is because of assistant coach Henk ten Cate, who currently manages a Qatari club.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      When will he get fired?
      either their next match vs iran when they get killed, next time saudi arabia fails to reach AC or WC, or maybe even when they loose to any neighbouring shit team who knows with the saudis...
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rijkaard sucks anyway. He got relegated with Sparta, somehow got the job at Barca and with people like Ten Cate and Neeskens behind him, and all those great players, he managed to do something, and then later messed up at Galatasaray again. So I'm not worried.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
          Believe me, $ talks. This guy is all for the benjamins and nothing else.
          uhh he's there for some buildings (euros) as Euro is stronger.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Rijkaard is a good coach, He trained the dutch @ Euro 2000. But nobody can make a decent team of Saudi Arabia, even Jose Mourinho can not do it.

Comment

Originally posted by shafeii View Post
              wow according to dailymail, they are close to a 7million pound deal,
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...aard-boss.html
              That's so crazy, almost twice the amount we are reportedly paying Queiroz. And they were after Queiroz too, so actually great job IFF for still getting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                That's so crazy, almost twice the amount we are reportedly paying Queiroz. And they were after Queiroz too, so actually great job IFF for still getting him.
                lol yeah, if you do look at it from that point of view, looks like IFF did do a good job,

Comment

Don't be believe the reports that say Q's salary is 1-2 million...GN is getting 1.2million with Teractor! Queiroz must be getting a salary of over 3 million. Add all the free stuff, and the salaries of his three buddies, then the Queiroz deal is 15-20 million. Zahab says it can be up to 30 million but I think thats going too far. Still, 15 or 30 million, its a very good investment for our football.

Comment

Working...
                  X