[VIDEO] MUST-SEE Best Barca Team Play Goals of 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] MUST-SEE Best Barca Team Play Goals of 2010/2011

Wonderful passing and movement, the best team play goals of Barca in the past season! Enjoy

sigpic

Imagine being a season ticket of this team. Must be a joy to watch.

It's just the off-the ball movement from the players is a joy to watch. When one has the ball, you have atleast 5 or 6 players making some sort of angles or movement which creates space for him to pass to. It's remarkable and this is how football should be played.

Thanks for that video.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

The best team i have ever seen, and the best player i have every seen.
      Who knew you could do this much with a pitch, a ball and 11 players - Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
        Imagine being a season ticket of this team. Must be a joy to watch.

It's just the off-the ball movement from the players is a joy to watch. When one has the ball, you have atleast 5 or 6 players making some sort of angles or movement which creates space for him to pass to. It's remarkable and this is how football should be played.

Thanks for that video.
        No problem, dadash
        sigpic

Comment

the song was so gay

but ya this team really knows how to hold the ball...only thing is i wish they had more creativity in the air....most their goals are short passes and beating the offside trap

Comment

Working...
          X