Memphis Grizzlies offer Haddadi a contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    Come to the Celtics to replace Shaq, lol. Wish Haddadi success wherever he is.
    yeahhhhh rightttt i would be sooo pissed off if he signs with boston

he should come to the knicks we need a couple of centers veryyy badly!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Memphis said they will match any other offer....so unless if someone offers something really good, i think he'll stay at memphis. He's used to them and he's friends with the team mates, the fans like him, he doesnt seem like a guy thats willing to change, maybe im wrong.

i dont know what to think really, part of me wants him to leave cuz i think hollins will bs with his playing time again...he likes using gasol/randolph/arthur combo any day over haddadi....but i think if he goes to another team he will at least get 10min/game

so i prefer him going somewhere that doesnt have much competition

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Memphis said they will match any other offer....so unless if someone offers something really good, i think he'll stay at memphis. He's used to them and he's friends with the team mates, the fans like him, he doesnt seem like a guy thats willing to change, maybe im wrong.

i dont know what to think really, part of me wants him to leave cuz i think hollins will bs with his playing time again...he likes using gasol/randolph/arthur combo any day over haddadi....but i think if he goes to another team he will at least get 10min/game

so i prefer him going somewhere that doesnt have much competition
        thats the ****ed up thing to me...there is definately room for hamed in the rotation...going with 3 big men through out the game isnt effective because of the playing styles of each player and the diferent things they bring to the table.

hamed, being marc's back up should get atleast 12-18 minuets a game, if he proves to be efficient enough, which he did in the play-offs.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Who's your Haddadi? lol

Comment

I have never been to memphis but i have heard that place is junk, its as bad as Detroit and ppl are racist... i wish him all the best wherever he goes.

i would say i hope and wish he could come and play for the bulls but we got no room and I don't think he would fit well in thibs system. but one team i think he could fit in well is Clippers and i bet he'll beat blake in selling jerseys. I for one would buy his jersey.

Comment

He's been playing ball a couple times a week with my friend and some others at my friend's apt complex in Woodland Hills. I think other teams might offer him between $3-4 million, and Memphis may not match such offers. One team I'm pretty sure will make that type of offer for him once/if the lockout is over is Golden State. Another is Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                He's been playing ball a couple times a week with my friend and some others at my friend's apt complex in Woodland Hills. I think other teams might offer him between $3-4 million, and Memphis may not match such offers. One team I'm pretty sure will make that type of offer for him once/if the lockout is over is Golden State. Another is Miami.
                is the last part just an assumption or is there some meat behind it?

Comment

^ I would hope he goes to Miami. I hate that team, but with Hamed on there and if he gets regular playing time, I'm cheering for him and them.

Comment

Well the most logical choice for Hamed is to stay in Memphis. It is a very strong young team and is going to be very competitive in the coming years. Plus now with the lockout, theres even less of a chance that they will resign Marc Gasol, so he might get some good playing time after all. I don't think Hamed would fit in well at Miami or Golden State either. First of all, there is the issue of settling and fitting in with the crowd, and we all know how hard it is for Iranians to settle abroad. Since he is already comfortable and a fan favorite at Memphis- that is the best logical option right now.

The other option is the Knicks, they are in dire need of size in the paint, and Hamed would be a perfect choice. Hamed is a great center, but he is not up to level yet to be a starter obviously. A backup center is all he is, and a team like the Knicks which struggle with size, might be what Hamed needs.

Comment

I don't know what is the point of discussing his contract and destination when there is a lockout that might completely wipe out the next season.

Comment

this lock out is BS, they need to resolve it asap

which complex in whills? thats pretty cool he plays with regular people, i'd be curious to pop up and see it for a bit, im sure he's head and shoulders above the tallest guy there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          this lock out is BS, they need to resolve it asap
                          which complex in whills? thats pretty cool he plays with regular people, i'd be curious to pop up and see it for a bit, im sure he's head and shoulders above the tallest guy there. lol
                          Don't remember the name, but its right across from the Topanga mall. He plays at basically 1%, just shooting jumpers and tapping out offensive rebounds to keep things fun. He's been working out a lot with Rudy Gay this summer in LA just trying to stay in basketball shape since they are locked out and can't use any NBA facilities.

Comment

Don't remember the name, but its right across from the Topanga mall. He plays at basically 1%, just shooting jumpers and tapping out offensive rebounds to keep things fun. He's been working out a lot with Rudy Gay this summer in LA just trying to stay in basketball shape since they are locked out and can't use any NBA facilities.

thats cool, i dont know why he/his team doesnt have a trainer that can help him put on some weight and muscle, unless they dont want to

Comment

Working...
                            X