Any Fellow Freestylers In PFDC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Fellow Freestylers In PFDC??

So I was just wandering... Do we have any freestylers here?
    That play football but also do some freestyling?
    Would love to see some of your tricks if anybody freestyles here.
    Personally i just started 8 months ago but haven't practiced for ages... More because I like football much better.

If you freestyle, list some of the tricks you can do
    *Please no ground-moves we are only talking about air here.

rainbow, around the world. i can kinda stall the ball on my toe

Comment

yea yo i freestyle, smoke hookah but dont get high, dont need drugs in my life when im this fly, got rich rents so they buy my an x5, we got the money they hooked it up with the xdrive, all black with the leather on the inside, passenger seat got the persian girl with the thick theighs, she self conscious so she get the contacts make em green eyes, make her wear the roosari tho caz i gotta stay harram guys, she makes good gheyme but here ghormeh sabzi is a bit dry, im persian so i get pissed and beat her real nice

uhhh sign me niggaz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
        yea yo i freestyle, smoke hookah but dont get high, dont need drugs in my life when im this fly, got rich rents so they buy my an x5, we got the money they hooked it up with the xdrive, all black with the leather on the inside, passenger seat got the persian girl with the thick theighs, she self conscious so she get the contacts make em green eyes, make her wear the roosari tho caz i gotta stay harram guys, she makes good gheyme but here ghormeh sabzi is a bit dry, im persian so i get pissed and beat her real niceuhhh sign me niggaz!!

Comment

right here.
          I used to kick asses. other wresters called me "Semej", cause I never gave up, whenever I grabbed a hairy leg, I would stick to it till the opponents became tired and lose concentartion, where I would make a very quick Adesorian move and ground them.

But havent done wrestling for more than ages....

PS: I was referring to free-style wrestling of course, which can be implemented into football. As the famous Ali Akbar Ostad Assadi was a wrestler too before he got into football.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Not really free-styling, but ok. It's with one of those mini-balls + I had dampayee on and was a little drunk

Last edited by Amin_; 06-30-2011, 01:38 AM.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

This one is in my room also with a mini-ball (a little bigger than a tennis ball) in a space of 1x1 meters.

The camera position is a little messed up, so you can't really see all the tricks properly

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                This one is in my room also with a mini-ball (a little bigger than a tennis ball) in a space of 1x1 meters.
                The camera position is a little messed up, so you can't really see all the tricks properly
                Nice
                It's better then nothing
                Im just joking Amin Jan, nice ground moves you got there - Try doing Elastico in the air

I'll upload some videos later.
                I can do ATW, HTW, Cross-Over, Neck stall, head stall, KATW, Chest stall, Foot stall (of course ), Knee stall, ATW-HTW combo, TATW, Double ATW (Just twice not LATW) and some other stuff - It's the basics but im happy

Comment

Not really free-styling, but ok. It's with one of those mini-balls + I had dampayee on and was a little drunk
                  Cool - But your just juggling aren't you? Or am i missing something??

Edit: I subscribed to you now I hope you put some more videos up because you got a fan hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post

thats why we call him Amin Juggaloo!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      thats why we call him Amin Juggaloo!
                      Amin Juggaloo
                      Look what i found in his youtube:

It's kinda graphic, so don't watch if you've just eaten...
                      You made my day man!

Comment

^

thats him!

Comment

Edit: I subscribed to you now I hope you put some more videos up because you got a fan hehe
                          Yeah that's why I said "not really free-styling" I was just killing some time and my gf suddenly started filming me.

Also, I don't know if you've tried doing (air) tricks with a tennis ball (or one that is slightly bigger), but I can tell you that it's very hard Let alone when you're a little tipsy as well and are wearing dampayees

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yeah that's why I said "not really free-styling" I was just killing some time and my gf suddenly started filming me.
                            Also, I don't know if you've tried doing (air) tricks with a tennis ball (or one that is slightly bigger), but I can tell you that it's very hard[/b] Let alone when you're a little tipsy as well and are wearing dampayees
                            Tbh IMO it's easier then a size 5 ball - But that's just my opinion and experience. Doing ATW (Which is an air trick) is much simpler with a ball that is slightly bigger then a tennis ball then it is doing it with a full pumped size 5 ball.
                            Oh well, each have there own taste

Haha i can't imagine, especially the dampayees

Comment

Tbh IMO it's easier then a size 5 ball - But that's just my opinion and experience. Doing ATW (Which is an air trick) is much simpler with a ball that is slightly bigger then a tennis ball then it is doing it with a full pumped size 5 ball.
                              Oh well, each have there own taste
                              Haha i can't imagine, especially the dampayees
                              Yeah perhaps the ATW and half ATW on their own might be easier, but when you do a combi, like an ATW-TATW-Cross-MATW (which is quite hard), or even an easier one like a ATW-ATW-Cross-Cross-ATW-ATW combi is much easier with a normal ball than with such a small ball imo. That's because of the little touches inbetween the combi have to be perfect and a with mini-ball it's easier to get a little more deflection which causes the combi to go wrong.

Or a cross-over might be easier on its own with a smaller ball, but in a combi it'll be harder to get it right (at least from my experience).

Also, the stalls you mentioned, are easier with a normal ball than with a tennis ball or a ball slightly bigger (just try all the stalls you mentioned with such a small ball and you'll see ).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                              X