Any Fellow Freestylers In PFDC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Yeah perhaps the ATW and half ATW on their own might be easier, but when you do a combi, like an ATW-TATW-Cross-MATW (which is quite hard), or even an easier one like a ATW-ATW-Cross-Cross-ATW-ATW combi is much easier with a normal ball than with such a small ball imo. That's because of the little touches inbetween the combi have to be perfect and a with mini-ball it's easier to get a little more deflection which causes the combi to go wrong.
    Or a cross-over might be easier on its own with a smaller ball, but in a combi it'll be harder to get it right (at least from my experience).
    Also, the stalls you mentioned, are easier with a normal ball than with a tennis ball or a ball slightly bigger (just try all the stalls you mentioned with such a small ball and you'll see ).
    Atw-Atw-Cross-Cross-Atw-Atw is not a combo lol
    And i can do TATW with a mini-ball easy - Find it much easier then a normal size 5 ball. IMO due to the mini-ball being so light-weight I find it much easier to do tricks.

And i've tried doing all the stalls i have mentioned and i find it again, much easier.
    What do you think is harder, doing a neckstall with a size 5 ball or doing a neck stall with a size 3...?

Comment

Cool videos Amin.

dutch language sounds very funny though
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
        Atw-Atw-Cross-Cross-Atw-Atw is not a combo lol
        And i can do TATW with a mini-ball easy - Find it much easier then a normal size 5 ball. IMO due to the mini-ball being so light-weight I find it much easier to do tricks.
        And i've tried doing all the stalls i have mentioned and i find it again, much easier.
        What do you think is harder, doing a neckstall with a size 5 ball or doing a neck stall with a size 3...?
        Then what is it? I just meant different things after eachother, and not only 1 "trick".

I'd say with a size 3 ball is harder.

I'd love to see some tricks from you with a mini-ball. A normal size ball would be fine too
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Then what is it? I just meant different things after eachother, and not only 1 "trick".
          I'd say with a size 3 ball is harder.
          I'd love to see some tricks from you with a mini-ball. A normal size ball would be fine too
          If you do ATW twice for example, it does not mean it is a combo... It's just doing ATW twice in a row.

ATW-HTW for example is a combo - As you are doing ATW and then an HTW.
          I did a ATW-HTW combo yesterday aftenoon - It's far from clean but i was having a horrible day lol.

Comment

If you do ATW twice for example, it does not mean it is a combo... It's just doing ATW twice in a row.
            ATW-HTW for example is a combo - As you are doing ATW and then an HTW.
            I did a ATW-HTW combo yesterday aftenoon - It's far from clean but i was having a horrible day lol.
            Bro there's also the cross inbetween. With combo I mean just another type of "trick" inbetween another one, it was just an example:

Anyway try shooting a video of yourself doing these tricks with a mini-ball, I'm curious to see

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
              Cool videos Amin.
              dutch language sounds very funny though
              Thanx bro.

lol yeah my gf was kinda doing some loosbazi in the way she talked, perhaps that's why

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Bro there's also the cross inbetween. With combo I mean just another type of "trick" inbetween another one, it was just an example:

Anyway try shooting a video of yourself doing these tricks with a mini-ball, I'm curious to see
                He is not doing combo - He is just doing ATW then Cross-Over.
                The combo where you do ATW and then immediately a Cross-Over, is called TATW.

Look at what that guy is doing and notice what this guy is doing:

Btw i wish i had a mini-ball so i could do some tricks But i dont
                I dont even have a football anymore - had to borrow one off my mate :/

Comment

He is not doing combo - He is just doing ATW then Cross-Over.
                  The combo where you do ATW and then immediately a Cross-Over, is called TATW.
                  I already explained you a few times what I meant with combi: which is doing one "trick", then doing something else right after/inbetween. So just a combination of different elements.

ps: I can do the TATW with a normal ball, but not with a mini-ball, even though sometimes I come very close.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I already explained you a few times what I meant with combi: which is doing one "trick", then doing something else right after/inbetween. So just a combination of different elements.
                    ps: I can do the TATW with a normal ball, but not with a mini-ball, even though sometimes I come very close.
                    Well let's call what you mean by combo by putting an "A" in front of Combo - Amin Combo

But if you can do TATW with a normal ball then your a decent freestyler.
                    Put a vid up - Would love to see it

Comment

Working...
                    X