Rinaldo Cruzado(Ex Esteghlal Player) in Copa America 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rinaldo Cruzado(Ex Esteghlal Player) in Copa America 2011

Rinaldo Cruzado Ex Esteghlal player is now playing the Copa America 2011 with Peru National Team, With the shirt number 10.

next day photos from Rinalddo Cruzado in Copa America 2011.

Today he is playing vs Uruguay National team.

now I am watching the game between Peru and Uruguay and Rinaldo Cruzado is playing very good and he is wearing the shirt number 10

FT
    Peru 1 vs Uruguay 1.

From Today Game
    http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2011.../peru/1049143/10 Rinaldo Cruzado (Ex Esteghlal Player)

Comment

Wow thanks for the info, good for him. He never really got a real chance to show himself in Esteghlal, but he was great every time he played, nice passes and a great technic. Another failure by Esteghlal managers.

Comment

Thanks allan.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

he was so good for esteghlal in the few matches he played in...i dont know why they let him go
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^no dude,
            he sucked at ESTEGHLAL
            we didn't want him there,
            ESTEGHLAL had to pay him to leave.
            I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

he was never good whenever he played for us, but maybe that time he had just returned from injury and he needed time to get on form.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
              X