Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2011-12 Season discussion (Your opinions on the Lockout?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he types like my dad haha

masoud have you seen the new and improved perkins?

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment...ht-loss-photos

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
      he types like my dad haha

masoud have you seen the new and improved perkins?

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment...ht-loss-photos
      Yea he had to actually, he is smart and knows whats needed of him in OKC and how he has to adapt to the system. Most of his overweight came after his injuries though, he has always been the guy with great work ethic.

Comment

Chris Paul to the Clippers, according to sources. He's gonna be throwing alley-oops all day to Griffin.

Comment

^^^starting backcourt of paul and billups now...hmmm idk
          surely they are gonna trade mo williams for a sg now

Rip hamilton signed with the bulls, great fit...now THAT would have been nice for the clippers. I wouldve gone after him instead of chauncey. I really dont understand out of the 30 teams in the league, some who REALLY need a pg/back up pg, the clippers got billups.

my league pass broadband 5:

Thunder (even though i can watch them locally)
          Clippers (had em last year too, wouldve had em even b4 paul)
          Knicks
          Grizzlies (even w/o haddadi, but lets hope hes there)

andddd *drums please*

THE TIMBERWOLVESSS

Deepest team in NBA history imo. Who wants to bet they finish ahead of the lakers?

rubio > fisher
          derrick williams > artest
          kevin love > Bynum
          wesley johnson >barnes
          anthony randolph < pau
          barea >blake
          martel webster > kapono
          darko > derrick character?
          beasley > walton
          ridnour < kobe
          brad miller > Ater majok? Malcolm Thomas?
          tolliver > Chris daniels? Devin Ebanks?

+adelman > Brown

God its gonna be so wonderful watching the lakers suck. I really hope they dont get howard lol

(i didnt pick the heat btw cause they play on national tv like every game)

Comment

Haven't been here in a while...

Clippers look strong now. Need to get an SG though & add more depth. Great, great trade for NOLA as well. Expiring contract, young pieces, and a top 5 pick for someone they were going to lose anyways. Best of all, Lakers didn't get CP3.

C: Jordan
            PF: Griffin
            SF: Butler
            SG: -
            PG: Paul

Lakers need to make a move after failing twice & giving up Odom for free. LAL or LOL?
            AZADI

Comment

Clippers just got ****ed in the ass! Gordon + Aminu + Kaman + Minny's unprotected pick for a two-year CP3 rental? Clippers just doomed themselves to total mediocrity again, four point guards really?

Last edited by Masoud_A; 12-15-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

The best thing about this CP3 deal is that now we get to see who is a true laker fan and who was just a bandwagonner. I already have 2 of my buddies saying go clippers and shyt like that and they are trash talking about Monday's game!
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^^i have always rooted for both teams as i am from LA and always felt sorry for the clippers. But in the end, if the two were to meet in the western conference finals (inshallah) i would be for the gold and purple =)

Comment

I am just like you. Because of how bad the clippers have been, there has never been a true rivalry. i have never seen anyone in la hate the clippers. You have to be good to be hated and I hope they represent the city of angles well but if and when they face the lakers, all be all purple and gold as well.
                    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

lol ya no rivalry between clippers and lakers....so what is the final result? im confused.....paul really went to clippers with billups?
                      its terrible if they got rid of kaman and gordon...especially kaman, they need a big man. Clippers really do suck at letting their talents slip over the year, truly terrible management.

Comment

They wanted to get rid of Kaman and his contract to be able to develop Jordan, they had just matched the Warrior's offer and then some agreeing to pay Jordan $13mill a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          Clippers just got ****ed in the ass! Gordon + Aminu + Kaman + Minny's unprotected pick for a two-year CP3 rental? Clippers just doomed themselves to total mediocrity again, four point guards really?

well they got deanadre jordan back so if they can make some trades with their 4 or 5 point gaurds they have (who actually have good trade value), they can get some pretty good pieces in return. also dont forget that now that kaman and gordon's contracts are gone theyre left with more cap room....im not thinking the clippers are just gonna sit around with this roster. theyre definately gonna make some more moves to get a couple of good small forwards and power forwards

their starting lineup is pretty sick as of now.....deanadre jordan, blake griffin, ryan gomes, caron butler, chris paul......time for them to make some moves so they dont have to see that beautiful starting line up go to waste!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            well they got deanadre jordan back so if they can make some trades with their 4 or 5 point gaurds they have (who actually have good trade value), they can get some pretty good pieces in return. also dont forget that now that kaman and gordon's contracts are gone theyre left with more cap room....im not thinking the clippers are just gonna sit around with this roster. theyre definately gonna make some more moves to get a couple of good small forwards and power forwards

their starting lineup is pretty sick as of now.....deanadre jordan, blake griffin, ryan gomes, caron butler, chris paul......time for them to make some moves so they dont have to see that beautiful starting line up go to waste!
                            In a season with such tight schedule you will need depth which they definitely lack, they will probably bench Billups and trade Mo for a decent SG. Billups could start at SG if Clippers want to keep him happy but I doubt it.

Comment

whats everyones prediction on what the regular season standings are gonna look like by the end of the season? im predicting:

east

1. chicago
                              2. new york
                              3. orlando (with howard)
                              4. miami
                              5. boston
                              6. atlanta
                              7. indiana
                              8. new jersey
                              9. philidelphia
                              10. milwaukee
                              11. detroit
                              12. cleaveland
                              13. washington
                              14. toronto
                              15. charolette

west

1. oklahoma city
                              2. dallas
                              3. lakers
                              4. portland
                              5. memphis
                              6. san antonio
                              7. clippers
                              8. golden state
                              9. minnesota
                              10. new orleans
                              11. denver
                              12. sacremento
                              13. houston
                              14. phoenix
                              15. utah
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lakers clippers is the new city united

Comment

Working...
                                X