Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA 2011-12 Season discussion (Your opinions on the Lockout?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Perkins running coast to coast

Comment

Comment

yo ghermez are the knicks serious with this backcourt? Any news on the Alan Houston comeback?

Comment

This is the first season that I have absolutely no hope in either the REAL NBA and my lakers or myself in fantasy league. I just don't know who is more clueless, that wanna be Jim buss or myself!
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
            yo ghermez are the knicks serious with this backcourt? Any news on the Alan Houston comeback?
            LOL the latest news on alan is hes staying in the front office for now

our back court isn't looking bad at all right now....our 2 rookies shumpert and harrellson are looking great, toney douglas is shooting well, melo and stat havent played much....and blakman is having the game of his career! im pretty satisfied with the team as a whole right now! our back court is not a concern for me at the moment
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^this is one of those things that make me feel old. I remember very well (mesleh inkeh dirooz bood), alan houston and the other guy kermet who won a championship with both the lakers and the pistons, were selected back to back in the first round by the pistons. hala agha pir shodeh rafteh too feront ofees!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^^ lol my dad was just saying the same thing about how hes feeling old since ewing, houston, and herb williams are all working in teams now....i miss the 90's knicks a lot myself
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Those who dont want to miss any games this season should PM me, I can make you an offer you cant refuse.

Comment

darrell arthur out for year...thats awful news for the grizzlies. Hopefully hamed can step up

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                        darrell arthur out for year...thats awful news for the grizzlies. Hopefully hamed can step up
                        Apparently Hamed is still not in the states. It seems like he has some issues getting the visa handed to him, according to his own twitter/FB accounts.

First game of the season is at San Antonio in 5 days and Hamed is yet to sign on a contract with his former team. He has already missed a pre-season game against Hornets and will miss the second one being played tonight as well. Add to that the fact that he already has missed some valuable training sessions. Hollins will not be happy...

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          Apparently Hamed is still not in the states. It seems like he has some issues getting the visa handed to him, according to his own twitter/FB accounts.

First game of the season is at San Antonio in 5 days and Hamed is yet to sign on a contract with his former team. He has already missed a pre-season game against Hornets and will miss the second one being played tonight as well. Add to that the fact that he already has missed some valuable training sessions. Hollins will not be happy...

ya that sucks, i dont get his visa issues. Why does he always have problems coming back?
                          also i thought i saw last week he said he's in dubai with his visa and on his way to US...u sure he's not back?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            also i thought i saw last week he said he's in dubai with his visa and on his way to US...u sure he's not back?
                            You're right about him being in Dubai last week:

to all my fans & friends! my visa is almost ready im in dubai now. see u soon in memphis & usa. )))
                            15 dec

/HamedHaddadi15
                            But 9 hours ago, he tweeted this:

bacheha shabe yaldatoon mobarak va baram doa konim in visa manam dar biyad ke zootar beram memphis..
                            9 hours ago

/HamedHaddadi15
                            Look here for upcoming updates: http://twitter.com/#!/HamedHaddadi15

Comment

Haddadi actually has a good chance of getting more playing time this season. Now that Thabeet is gone and Arthur got injured, he was the big guy next in line after Gasol. Even the fans at the Grizzlies board are now worried over HH's absence, as the team suddenly lacks big guys. Maybe the staff of Grizzlies has run out of patience as there always seems to be some kind of problem with HH. Maybe they have reached a point where they are looking for a replacement...

Hopefully things will sort out soon for HH.

Comment

I think he had not predicted such a hard time getting a visa in Dubai and now he is freaked out a bit but I'm pretty sure he will get his visa very soon since I personally know 4 friends who got their visas in a matter of two weeks. Hamed is not a first time student applicant, he works at a prestigious globally known association so I dont see any problem preventing him from getting a visa soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X