No announcement yet.

Copa America 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, Fred scores a goal in the 89th minute to tie the game 2-2. The same Fred that went crazy after scoring the goal against Australia in the final minutes of the 2006 WC. Love the celebration and his shock and happiness.

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

so far Argentina and Brazil have been very disappointing....they will both need to win their last group game to even get out of their group
      sigpic

Comment

ya it would be a shame for argentina to get knocked out in group stages in their own home especially when 3 teams out of 4 make it. lol

Comment

Finally this tournament has sprung to life, Brazil just beat Ecuador 4-2 in a very exciting game.

Their problem the whole time has been Dani Alves, Maicon replaced him today and showed everyone who the #1 RB really is.

I think Brazil will go to the final, they are really clicking as a team. I expect either a Argentina/Uruguay vs Brazil final.

Comment

Argentina vs. Uruguay on Saturday is going to be a beauty

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Argentina vs. Uruguay on Saturday is going to be a beauty
              I can't wait, I have a good feeling about Uruguay winning.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                I can't wait, I have a good feeling about Uruguay winning.
                I don't know man, I think Argentina and Brazil found their form in their last game...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                  I don't know man, I think Argentina and Brazil found their form in their last game...
                  I agree! And its not like Uruguay has played well this tournament either...

Comment

^yeah, they barely beat the Mexico team that consisted of U-23 and tired players from the Gold Cup. And they tied the 2 other matches before that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im planning to pull an all-nighter for the Argentina-Uruguay match...
                      Probably will end up only watching 30-45 minutes though :/

Comment

where can i watch argentina vs Uruguay? cable is out

Comment

i still cant beleive esteghlal released rinaldo cruzado a year or so back. he was certainly one of their best players and one of peru's, and didnt play him much...poor judgement by SS
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post

FML... They aren't straming it in Denmark so i have to watch in my computer

As always: http://myp2p.eu/
                            Game starts in 2 hours and 22 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/CopaAmerica

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                It won't let me watch it in denmark! ;(
                                Edit: I made it work! I got the Ultrasurf proxy - Free downloadable from here: http://www.ultrareach.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X