No announcement yet.

Copa America 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goaaal Higuain - Messi With The Assist!!

Comment

Very Weak Referee...

Comment

Perez of Uruguay sent off 39 min

still 1-1

Comment

Get this referee out of here already!

Comment

The most obvious foul on messi and the referee let's play on... Where do they get these refs?!

Comment

Perez.... I dont know what to say.
              Messi really stands out. He is magnificent.

Uruguay is pretty good on set pieces, Arg should watch out for that. But this Arg team relies heavily on messi, I wonder what would happen if they were without him.

Comment

great game, i hope uruguay wins
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  Perez.... I dont know what to say.
                  Messi really stands out. He is magnificent.

Uruguay is pretty good on set pieces, Arg should watch out for that. But this Arg team relies heavily on messi, I wonder what would happen if they were without him.
                  Messi is the best player i have ever seen - He is Excellent!
                  But i think Argentina have done very well without him too - They can dominate the game without Messi, passing the ball well, but the way Messi drifts around and gives those crucial passes is extraordinary, and any team would miss out on such a wonderful player - Same with Barcelona.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                    Messi is the best player i have ever seen - He is Excellent!
                    But i think Argentina have done very well without him too - They can dominate the game without Messi, passing the ball well, but the way Messi drifts around and gives those crucial passes is extraordinary, and any team would miss out on such a wonderful player - Same with Barcelona.
                    True again.

I'm guessing Tevez along with Messi will cause alot of headache for Uruguay in ET.

Suarez's movement is great but hes gotta keep his head up to get the final goal either himself or from his team mates.

Comment

I thought the game was needlessly brutal and rough, especially the Uruguay players.
                      What's up with that?
                      They can be playing the game with half those fouls and half of that rough challenges.
                      It made it harder for the referee to control and made it needlessly emotional and ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
                        I thought the game was needlessly brutal and rough, especially the Uruguay players.
                        What's up with that?
                        They can be playing the game with half those fouls and half of that rough challenges.
                        It made it harder for the referee to control and made it needlessly emotional and ugly.
                        Typical south american physical football!

I think Argentina was the deserving team but Uruguay went up.

All in all it was an okay game. Got boring towards the end.
                        Hardly saw messi in the 2nd half.

Comment

Messi and all his superstar sidekicks ****ed it up again, this time playing home... This guy is no leader and nothing near Maradona.

Comment

muscelera was unbeleivable for uruguay...he's definately one of the most promising gk's in the world. great game for uruguay getting the win with 10 men...i think they'll win the tournament
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Uruguay has one of the best defensive lines of any country.

I'm surprised they didn't finish the game earlier. Their offense was not playing as good as they usually do, maybe it was the early red card. Great game though, they are an exciting team to watch.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

typical argentinian tournement perforemence
                                i don't know what to say anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X