Copa America 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messi is god, tevez sucks balls, di maria aguero higuain are just ok

uruguauy desreved the win, argentina didnt close it when they could've, brazil will win this all the way

Comment

What a day, Brazil out!
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        i havent followed copa america very well due to the game times, but i think a chile - uruguay final is very possible (unless they meet before that)
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

shogun rua, dadasham, what did i tell you?

my predictions are always right
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            shogun rua, dadasham, what did i tell you?
            my predictions are always right
            Lol I didn't watch the game but I'll give you $5 of my gold.

Edit: I'll make it $100, I wont be a jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
              Lol I didn't watch the game but I'll give you $5 of my gold.

Edit: I'll make it $100, I wont be a jew.
              thank you

IMO brazil did dominate most of the match but the referee did favour brazil the entire game. brazil not making even 1 PK is hillarious...payam mashad could have done a better job in PK's
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Actually I thought I'd just give it all away, so Happy Hanukkah ! WTF how did I get $-13 looks like I'm in debt

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                  Actually I thought I'd just give it all away, so Happy Hanukkah ! WTF how did I get $-13 looks like I'm in debt
                  hahaha wow thanks man you didnt have to oh well, more useless gold for me!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

sorry man venezuela beat chile 2-1 today!

Comment

so now its:

Peru x Uruguay

&

Paraguay x Venezuela

Man who would have thought these would have been the semi's? Football is such an unpredictable game!

Comment

Seriously I'm watching the full highlights and I'm 6 mins into it and Paraguay haven't even had a chance yet. Brazil could of been 3 or 4 goals ahead already now let me watch the rest lol.

EDIT: Yep Brazil should of won they had so many chances but their strikers all of a sudden turned into Pejman Nouri. Paraguay had like 2 long shots and that was their only attempts the whole game lol. Paraguays GK kept them in the game. Oh well now I'm done with this tournament

Comment

Venezuela 2, Chile 1.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hahaha love it when brazil gets knocked out. Theyre nothing like they used to be. Womens final was more entertaining.

Uruguay - paraguay final

Btw what happened to cavani?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              Hahaha love it when brazil gets knocked out. Theyre nothing like they used to be. Womens final was more entertaining.

Uruguay - paraguay final

Btw what happened to cavani?
                              i think his injured

Comment

i havent followed copa america very well due to the game times, but i think a chile - uruguay final is very possible (unless they meet before that)
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X