real madrid vs LA galaxy INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    I'm going to the Manchester United vs New England Revolution match tomorrow night at Gillette Stadium.
    Revolution are going to get crushed, lol.
    The game was pretty fun, we had third-row seats from the field near the middle so it was a great view.

As expected, Man U won big, 4-1. Revolution goal was off a deflected free-kick and Park Ji Sung scored one for United.

Comment

^

did you (or other Iranians in the stadium, if anyone was there) boo when Park scored?

Comment

went to chivas and real madrid game in San Diego yesterday and we had a blast.. i had more fun than Inter v.s Chelsea game couple years ago up in LA

1st half we first sat on top floors at our original seats with chivas band and the only section that was the craziest.. 2nd half move down to the first floor and was able to watch the game much better and got to see the goals up close. so it all worked out well.

Comment

i went to my first ever game live it was amazinggg record all the goals
          lost my voice and saw my fav players play
          but the think i hated was the fans they were boring like h$#ll no chants nothing

Comment

Working...
          X