Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Abdullah's Sport City complex - just WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Abdullah's Sport City complex - just WOW!

While iran's gov't is busy harrasing people in streets about petty stuff like clothes and satellite dishes...the rest of the world progresses

check out the plan for this mega complex that includes all types of stadiums for football, other sports, hospital, hotel and more, just north of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia

Not only its impresive plan but its due to be completed in 2013
    (they cant even build a 10 story building that quick in iran)

[/QUOTE]

$4.5 billion

Comment

At least even with the Saudis' ideology, they AT LEAST spend money on their people and add to their sports, welfare system etc.. IR is a million times worst, then don't spend money on anything except to empower themselves more.

Comment

A magnificent venue for the hosts to continue losing 8-0 to their opponents even in spite of sauding the refs.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Jeddah olympics here we come lol

Comment

looks impressive, that said, I would still rather live in Iran than Saudi Arabia.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Love the two headed sperm (4th picture)

When your business is more profitable than printing money and you have a population of 25 million, you have to spend your money on something.

Comment

Working...
              X