This puts arabs to shame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This puts arabs to shame...

Actually I'm remembering that qatari player from some years back. Pretty much the same level.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

that just pisses me off. fakers!

Comment

lol. Rivaldo 2002 another proud moment for brazil.

Comment

pfffft who cares brazilian girls are hooooooooooooot !
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

maybe she got her period at that moment
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Brazilians do this kind of thing more than most major football nations.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Brazilians are notorious divers. Remember that ahole Rivaldo in 2002?
              They just get away with it because they have half the media and FIFA practically fellating them.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                Brazilians do this kind of thing more than most major football nations.
                Players dive here and there but its different from killing time and faking injuries like Arabs. Brazil bahraine Americast

Comment

Ironic that the 4 minutes she wasted prompted the ref to add injury time to overtime and enable the US to tie the game in the 122nd minute and ultimately win on PKs.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

the whole of south america do this. argentina and uruguay specially.
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lolwut

Comment

Originally posted by KamyarM View Post
                        lolwut
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                        X