Real Madrid's Mesut Ozil parts company with agent Reza Fazeli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Madrid's Mesut Ozil parts company with agent Reza Fazeli

GOAL - Real Madrid playmaker Mesut Ozil has opted to part company with his agent, Reza Fazeli, and has replaced the Iranian with his father, Mustafa.

Fazeli had represented the Germany international since his 17th birthday and brokered his moves from Schalke to Werder Bremen and then to Real Madrid.

"I have always been either involved in the important decisions on Mesut's future or I was the one who called the shots. I have always been the most important person next to him," Fazeli was quoted as saying by Bild.

"This really hurts on a personal level. His father wants to take care of Mesut's business by himself and we have to accept that. This doesn't affect the friendship between Mesut and me and I wish him all the best."

Although Mustafa Ozil does not yet have the required papers to operate as an agent, Fifa regulations permit him to be the Madrid star's representative because of their kinship.

Im sure he had to pay outa ass for breaking the contractual relationship, but in the long run this may turn out to be a smart move for the family, that is if this Mustafa dude knows a thing or two about negotiations..!!?

Comment

lets wish papa mostafa best of luck.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

No offense to Mr. Fazeli, but it's a smart move by Ozil. By having his father as his agent, he is keeping his money in his pocket and not paying large sums to an agent, and as we all know agents these days are making bank. Also, it's not like Ozil will be looking for a transfer, he's probably gonna stay at Real Madrid for years to come, so Papa Mustafa only has to do his son's paperwork, etc.
        sigpic

Comment

Ozil has always relied on his father, and his father often speaks for him in the press, so this no big suprise. Fazeli still has Altintop and Nuri Sahin at Real Madrid though, so I am sure he still getting decent money and chelo kebabs often.

Comment

isnt FAZEL AAB the same guy who created tension in our team melli camp during WC 2006 ??

this guy can suck a d*ck, good move by ozil not letting this bastard take his money

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              isnt FAZEL AAB the same guy who created tension in our team melli camp during WC 2006 ??

this guy can suck a d*ck, good move by ozil not letting this bastard take his money
              I wonder if its something exclusive to Iranian dallals! I only know two football player agents who are this Fazeli guy and Joorabchian the slaver. Looking back I can see dallals hands in most of the side issues our football has been hurt by.

Comment

Working...
              X