X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneijder moving to ManU for 40MIO ?

According to goal.com it's a done deal.
    What do you think?
    I say it's a good deal for Inter since Sneijder was injured 70% of his pro career.
    He's a great footballer but his form has too many ups and downs.

Premier League - Fergie denies Sneijder interest

Comment

u should put this in transfer thread

Comment

Its not sure yet , Sir alex ferguson dosen't wanna make a public thing for now , there has been a offer for 35M but ferguson is denying it for now . But according some Sources I read about , that Manchester united chief executive David Gill has flied last night to Milan to make an offer .

At this point I don't care who we sign , we just need a good solid midfielder
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
          Its not sure yet , Sir alex ferguson dosen't wanna make a public thing for now , there has been a offer for 35M but ferguson is denying it for now . But according some Sources I read about , that Manchester united chief executive David Gill has flied last night to Milan to make an offer .

At this point I don't care who we sign , we just need a good solid midfielder
          Eurosport says they are offering Nani + 20MGBP for Sneidjer which is preposterous if true!

Comment

is it just me or there just arent that many good players around these days?

every position there is like one or two great players that everyone wants and they are priced really high....

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

every position there is like one or two great players that everyone wants and they are priced really high....
              real madrid are not allowing any player to remain in the market
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

dude its always been like that. one time there was pele, one time maradona, one time zidane...great talents don't come by that often.

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                real madrid are not allowing any player to remain in the market
                coming from a bayern fan thats a bit rich.
                you cant tell me bayern doesn't drain the bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                  dude its always been like that. one time there was pele, one time maradona, one time zidane...great talents don't come by that often.

im not talkin about super stars that are remembered forever but if u look at the game from 80s - 2006 or so there were lots of quality players and teams, now its just a few

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    coming from a bayern fan thats a bit rich.
                    you cant tell me bayern doesn't drain the bundesliga.
                    not really, bayern takes players from bundesliga as they need. yes, we bully the other bundesliga clubs but we dont stack them all up on the bench like u
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

not really, bayern takes players from bundesliga as they need. yes, we bully the other bundesliga clubs but we dont stack them all up on the bench like u
                      muhahahahhaha what about Hashemian, Daei, Wisinger, Thiam, Schlaudraff...dude the list goes on and on way back to ADOLFO VALENCIA

Not a good argument.

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                        muhahahahhaha what about Hashemian, Daei, Wisinger, Thiam, Schlaudraff...dude the list goes on and on way back to ADOLFO VALENCIA
                        Not a good argument.
                        wat? u expect bayern not to have a bench at all?

u compare that to real madrids bench since when benching daei and hashemian is similar to benching benzema, kaka, sahin, khedira, diara, canales, mr good argument?
                        Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 07-15-2011, 05:05 AM.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

u compare that to real madrids bench since when benching daei and hashemian is similar to benching benzema, kaka, sahin, khedira, diara, canales, mr good argument?
                          Owen, Van Der Vart, Rubinho, Robben and at some point Sneidjer. I'm sure I missed a lot more.

Comment

im not talkin about super stars that are remembered forever but if u look at the game from 80s - 2006 or so there were lots of quality players and teams, now its just a few
                            ye i was talking about this a few days ago, the last generation of footballers was way better than the current generation... we had the likes of Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho (basically the whole brazil NT), Zidane, Crespo, Maldini, Nesta, Beckham, Davids, totti.... and the list goes on and on there were also players like batistuta who played in the late 90s early 2000s that were amazing... even in Iran our last generation was way better than our current one with the likes of daie, mahdavikia, hashemian etc.
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Real Madrid has been doing it for years I don't argue with that.

But the bold part of your sentence is just wrong and there is enough evidence to prove that.
                              I don't mind your stance though since you're a fan.

Originally Posted by yashar_fasihnia

Comment

Working...
                              X